LSI Interview Questions in Allentown, PA | Glassdoor

2.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at LSI (Allentown, PA) in September 2013.

Interview

There are three sections in whole process. Meet with two senior engineers to answer any technology related question. Especially on embedded linux development question. Then meet with hiring manager to discuss about the work experience and job roles etc. of course a little bit technology questions.

Administratrive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LSI (Allentown, PA) in November 2012.

Interview

The job description as advertised and described during the interview was vastly different than reality. The real job was about 75% more difficult.

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LSI (Allentown, PA) in October 2009.

Interview

No on site interview even for a full time position. Interview was relatively straight forward with some slightly tough questions. Lot of friendly banter during the interview. Helpful interviewers. Did not make me feel nervous.

Interview Questions

• How to increase the current matching for a given current mirror.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Senior Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LSI (Allentown, PA) in April 2008.

Interview

Applied online on the company website and was contacted by the hiring manager, to know about my work background. Was invited to meet the group for a interview and then was offered the job.