LSI Interview Questions in Bengaluru | Glassdoor

LSI Interview Questions in Bengaluru

24 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Staff Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LSI (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Straight forward, slightly technical, nothing unmanageable. Decent managers with in depth experience asking very direct questions. Said they will get back to me in 2 weeks and they did. Electronics, electrical engineering concepts, power systems design, data analysis and VLSI were some of the areas of discussion.

Interview Questions

• About the technology, past work, international experience.   1 Answer

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at LSI (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

First Round was a written test on questions on programming. Results were announced after 10-15 days.
    Second and Third Round were Technical Interview based on what you have mentioned on your resume.
    Then HR round with basic HR questions.

Interview Questions

• After the whole interview process was over, they kept me on hold and still not got any offer letter from them.   Answer Question

Verification Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LSI (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Very poor hiring process. Did not even go through my resume before calling me for interview.

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LSI (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Shortlisted by college - Got a call from staff engineer with good technical knowledge, one HR interview.
    Questions on wide range of topics from networking, programming, OS , Debugging tools etc.
    Learn more about the kind of work you will be doing. Storage side work involves good OS knowledge and wide range of scenarios to work.

Interview Questions

• Main flow of a server side program for a client-server model.   Answer Question

ASIC Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LSI (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

Telephonic screening, Skype interview, and face to face...
    It was good. Went average.. face to face interview Mostly focus on B.Tech syllabus..
    While Skype interview was more related to M.Tech syllabus.. More intense..
    Telephonic interview was basic screening..

ASIC Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LSI (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

Technical/aptitude test followed by
    4 rounds of onsite interview
    Test was for 1.5 hrs consisting of questions on cmos and few on RTL. There was a aptitude portion as well.
    Interviews had questions on past projects, some technical questions and also on the test taken previously.

Interview Questions

• Questions mostly related to semiconductor processes and techniques   Answer Question

Staff Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LSI (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

First there was a tech+apti written round. it was ok.
    2-3 rounds of tech interveiw with ques on digital design and programming
    ques on projects were asked
    HR was ok.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

It was on campus interview. Just one round for me. Few people had to go through two rounds. Then HR round. If you are attending campus interview, never ever tell that you are planning for higher studies. Be confident while answering the questions and don’t be hesitant in accepting something you don’t know. Giving vague answers will create bad impression. You can say you don’t really know the answer but you will give it a try.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions of electronics and questions on projects mentioned on resume. Opamps, MOS, Network theory basics required.   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

Written test - 2 technical rounds - HR

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LSI (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

There was written test and then many on one interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions about digital electronics and the op amp functionality. Some questions were regarding my project.   Answer Question