LSI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LSI Interview Questions

Project Trainee Interview

Interview

HR will give a phone call for announcing interview process and date and also she/he will send a JD .

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at LSI.

Interview

On campus recruitment drive.
    A written test containing questions on C (inclined towards Embedded scenarios), Operating Systems basics, and some really good puzzles.

Interview Questions

• No such unexpected question. Some good questions on C, Linux drivers, followed by some puzzles!   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation since the position was for an intern/trainee.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I met the recruiter on career fair. They gave me an on campus interview on the next day, and we had a 30 min talk. Mostly it is a behavior one, just a little technical.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at LSI (Allentown, PA) in September 2013.

Interview

There are three sections in whole process. Meet with two senior engineers to answer any technology related question. Especially on embedded linux development question. Then meet with hiring manager to discuss about the work experience and job roles etc. of course a little bit technology questions.

Software Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LSI (Austin, TX) in July 2013.

Interview

I Applied online and got a phone call to setup a phone interview a couple weeks later. The phone interview lasted for an hour. Mostly behavioral questions (non-technical). I was told I passed the first interview round with flying colors and their were several other interviews to go with different people. I was told to expect a phone call to set up the other interviews. It was all positive up until this point. I have never heard back from this company to this day. I sent one follow-up email a week for three or four weeks to the guy I initially interviewed with and never got a response. The first interview went so well that I am left baffled by this company's very unprofessional actions. At least have the professionalism to send me some kind of correspondence letting me know something...anything! To just drop off the face of the earth and never respond the way they did was just wrong in my opinion.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LSI in July 2013.

Interview

Got a call from the HR and an on-site interview was scheduled immediately in a week. Interview process was very smooth. They explained about their product and what would be expected of me. The interviewers were very polite.

Interview Questions

• Questions about cross clock domain and synchronization techniques.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation as it was exactly what I was looking for.

Senior Manager Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LSI (Milpitas, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

Culture seemed collaborative and low key...relaxed. Interviewed with 3 levels of management and all seemed positive about the environment, leadership and company.

Interview Questions

• It appears you could do the job of the hiring manager...   1 Answer

Market Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LSI (Colorado Springs, CO) in April 2013.

Interview

It was a simple phone interview followed by a 1-1. People were friendly.

Senior Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LSI (Rochester, MN) in April 2013.

Interview

After submitting my resume I received a call from the hiring manager 3 days later. We talked on the phone for about 30 mins at which point I was asked to come for an on-site interview the following day which was on a Friday. The interview last for half a day and consisted of 4 roughly 30 minute interviews with members of the team. Following that I spent an hour with the hiring manager, that was it. The following Monday I had an email from the HR department asking when I was available to talk with an HR representative. The following day I was offered a position by the HR representative. From resume submission to offer was only 9 days.

Interview Questions

• I was not asked any difficult questions that I was unable to answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate directly with the HR representative. But coming from my previous job this offer was so good I didn't really negotiate for anything additional.

Intern Verification Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LSI (San Jose, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

The hire manager call me to interview. The interview is pretty easy,. it starts with my resume.
    He asked every one of it., After that, he ask couple of question. Like the power, verilog coding, and set-up and hold time, also the synchronicity . On the same day, he invite me to a
    lunch.