LSI Interview Questions in San Jose, CA | Glassdoor

LSI Interview Questions in San Jose, CA

2.9

Senior Manager Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LSI (Milpitas, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

Culture seemed collaborative and low key...relaxed. Interviewed with 3 levels of management and all seemed positive about the environment, leadership and company.

Interview Questions

• It appears you could do the job of the hiring manager...   1 Answer

Intern Verification Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LSI (San Jose, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

The hire manager call me to interview. The interview is pretty easy,. it starts with my resume.
    He asked every one of it., After that, he ask couple of question. Like the power, verilog coding, and set-up and hold time, also the synchronicity . On the same day, he invite me to a
    lunch.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LSI (Milpitas, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

Applied through on-line, and got a phone call from HR after 3 days. The phone interview was about 50 mins. Interviewer spoke very fast with a strong accent. I had to ask repeating the question several times.

Interview Questions

• How to synchronize a clock in two different time domain?
      Hold/setup time violation and how to fix?
      Questions from timing analysis
      Answer Question

Senior Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LSI (Milpitas, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

Have met 4 people, director, team manager, two engineers peers (one senior architect, one senior in detail technical)

Interview Questions

• 5 years down the road what you see your career in the future.
      Where did you hear this opportunity?
      Answer Question

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LSI (San Jose, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

good experiences: very friendly people, good attitude to others. Sometime posed quite challenging questions, counting on numbers and past achievements.

Emphasized again and again for team player, goal oriented.

Interviewer are quite talented Sales manager, seems to know well how to engage, how to win customers from early engagement, until conclude and seal the deal by signing Sales contracts.

Company provides good up front training to get familiar with the product details to sales.

ASIC Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LSI (Milpitas, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

The questions are focused on the resume about my research experience and course projects, and some very fundamental digital design questions, like setup/hold time violation, verilog coding. I met 4 ppl there and each of them spent 30 mins.

Interview Questions

• How to realize a communication between different time domain?   Answer Question

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LSI (Milpitas, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

recommended by a friend. Invited for an onsite interview. Since I am from the area, the interview could be done over one afternoon. Did not have to travel from another location.

Interview consisted of an initial presentation followed by one on one interviews with 5-6 engineers/manager. Most of the questions were work related. Also, some discussion to figure out if I will be a good fit in the team.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Initial offer was quite competitive. Not much room for negotiations

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LSI (Milpitas, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview process went really smooth. I came in and did one-on-one interviews the first day. The interviewers stayed on schedule and didn't make me wait. The office was not too impressive but good thing the company in Milpitas is getting a new building and moving to a better one in San Jose.

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate but didn't because I was okay with what they offered.

Principal Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LSI (San Jose, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

2 tier interview process: phone, in person hiring manager, followed by department manager. Intense interview, not very technical.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Take it or leave it.

Firmware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LSI (Milpitas, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

It started with recruiter scheduling phone interview which consisted of some questions on C programming and coding tasks to be done via screen sharing mostly- stress on linked lists . Being a person not knowing about storage my interview mostly relied upon C programming as they needed some one with strong C skills
    Followed with onsite interview.. must say the arrangement was wonderful. It consisted of 4 1:1 interview with different levels of SEs and lunch interview with the Manager . Realized how can people test you just on C still with such variety of questions , it was good experience at the end

Interview Questions

• how could memory non-alignment affect the memory operations how to solve it ?   1 Answer
    • write programs to add ,subtract a node or find the nth node from last of linked list ?   Answer Question
    • question related to registering and time stamping memory as nodes for memory management   Answer Question