LSI Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LSI Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at LSI (Allentown, PA) in September 2013.

Interview

There are three sections in whole process. Meet with two senior engineers to answer any technology related question. Especially on embedded linux development question. Then meet with hiring manager to discuss about the work experience and job roles etc. of course a little bit technology questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for LSI

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at LSI in September 2012.

Interview

Hiring process took over 5 weeks with 16 interview. I spoke with every team member plus executive staff plus managers from other divisions. Be aware that of the date cutoff's LSI uses for Salary, bonus, vacations etc... There is no flexibility once a date has been past

Interview Questions

• It was the same interview 16 times, there was no mystery in what they were looking for   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LSI in December 2011.

Interview

The interviews were easy to crack. Some basic questions about embedded programming and then some aptitude questions such as puzzles. There were also some design questions about designing a solution to an embedded systems problem, such as designing a bridge between two networks.

Interview Questions

• Mathematical puzzle about permutations and combinations   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LSI in August 2010.

Interview

Created profile, was reffered by an employee, invited for a in-person interview, interviewed by 6 team members and a hiring manager, got feedback within 2 weeks, and offer extended soon after that.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between structure and a class in C++?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No! I was satisfied with the offer.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LSI (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2009.

Interview

i got recruited as a fresher. process was as follows.
    1. aptitude and technical written exam.
    2. interview (technical) for concepts such as memory management, operating system, raid, mutex.
    3. HR interview

Negotiation

as fresher there was no negotiation

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LSI in August 2008.

Interview

asked pretty much everything, hired a tiger and work was pedigree pup's
    Data structure, algorithms, C, C++, storage domain

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nope