LSU Health Shreveport Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LSU Health Shreveport Interview Questions

2.2

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shreveport, LA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LSU Health Shreveport (Shreveport, LA) in March 2014.

Interview

Very casual. Talked to the PI for a while of what the lab studies and which assays are done. Was then introduced to members of the lab and was able to ask them questions

Interview Questions

• Asked what my GPA in undergrad was. How long I will be there.   Answer Question

Human Resource Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shreveport, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LSU Health Shreveport (Shreveport, LA) in September 2012.

Interview

I had three interviews, all with a group panel or at least two people involved. Everyone was very nice and made me feel comfortable, but asked several questions. The first interview was a panel of approximately ten people which asked probably twenty questions. The second interview was consisted of maybe five to seven individuals and maybe ten questions. The final interview was only two people, the direct supervisor of the position being filled as well as that person's supervisor. There were only a few questions on this interview, just to get a personal feel to see if I would "fit in" with the current employees. I was shown around the department and introduced to some of the employees and left with a very good feeling that I had gained approval from those making the final decision. Two weeks later I received an offer letter and was asked to come in and finalize all of the hiring paperwork to begin my new job. I will say although it was a long process, it was enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• How I would handle certain public relations issues. They presented me with different scenarios and I was to give them an idea of how I would respond. Also, was asked about my skill level and what I thought about myself and why I should be chosen over other applicants.   Answer Question

RN Clinical Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shreveport, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LSU Health Shreveport (Shreveport, LA) in June 2011.

Interview

Initial phone call, Face to face with physician, review of CV, outgoing RN coordinator, also met with department head and was given tour of clinic and offices. Also was given a description of job functions, salary proposal, was allowed to negotiate salary up some.

Interview Questions

• Basically reviewed my experience, education, and qualifications   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LSU Health Shreveport.

Interview

Questions about yourself

Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LSU Health Shreveport in September 2010.

Interview

Call from HR offering interview; call from hiring supervisor scheduling. Long interview from a list of questions, all the usual strength/weakness ones and scenarios. Hiring boss very warm, friendly. Some interruptions during the interview but she seemed eager to convince me I was right for the job. The work culture is typical for a state job; overcrowded offices, odd budget problems, lack of a sense of mission that fits what is possible, tolerance of workers who refuse to work. Most of the doctors are easy to work with because they teach so they aren't as stinky and entitled as private practice MDs.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness   1 Answer

Negotiation

Got an offer by phone the next day; salary was not negotiable. The only thing to consider is the state's budget freeze; I am making less every year because the insurance goes up but the salary does not.