LSU Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

LSU Interview Questions

Updated Jan 4, 2018

2.3

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LSU.

Interview

basically I was called about the position and when I went to the office they asked had I completed my test to work there at the dmv I told them that I was headed there after I left there and they also sent me for a physical. It was the easiest job that I have ever got but then again I'm really good at test.

Interview Questions

• They just asked had I taken my test and did I do my physical.   Answer Question

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at LSU (Baton Rouge, LA) in January 2016.

Interview

I met with the lead on my project to discuss the project requirements and my interest. I was notified that I can work on the project if I'm interested.

Research Assistant Interview

Interview

apply online, email to schedule phone interview. can also be done with skype. very nice. they called me, and after a week, give me an offer. During the phone call, it is not clearly at beginning, they are nice to try again. It works.

Student Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LSU (Baton Rouge, LA).

Interview

As a freshman, I went to the department I wanted to work for and asked if they had any student worker jobs open. They placed me in a position. Later, I was asked if I wanted to move up a position, so I did. The person in charge of the new position asked me a few questions and I was hired.

Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LSU (Baton Rouge, LA).

Interview

First a telephone interview, then flown out for in-person interviews with group panel and department heads and lunch. Slightly delayed process due to university holidays. Later participated in multiple interview processes that involved the entire department, seeking the right fit for each position.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a question from someone you were having trouble understanding?   Answer Question

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LSU (Baton Rouge, LA) in August 2015.

Interview

Excellent communication, met all members of hiring department in an informative, but not overwhelming settings. 1 executive, 1 director and 1 peer participated in the interview for a well rounded perspective on what the role offered.

Interview Questions

• What more do you want to know about the job we do here?   1 Answer

Marketing Coordinator UREC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at LSU (Baton Rouge, LA) in May 2015.

Interview

The initial interview was over Skype to a committee of 7 people. They asked questions one and at time then all stared and jotted down things you said. They told me they would follow up the next week regardless if I received I was moving on or not but I never heard from them.

Interview Questions

• Describe a week long marketing plan for an even this weekend.   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LSU (Baton Rouge, LA) in May 2015.

Interview

Th interview process for LSU involved a group interview with the leadership of the department I applied for. Each panel member read from the same sheet and asked behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with software related to fundraising used on this campus?   Answer Question

Netbook Operator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at LSU.

Interview

very easy and relaxed. Just talked to the boss for a few minutes. mostly just wanted to get to know me. A few behavioral questions, but just the basic ones.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LSU.

Interview

Called in for a very informal interview after receiving position through scholarship. Was interviewed by who would be my supervisor. Mostly she just asked about past worker experience, why I wanted this job, and when I would be available.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions. Easiest interview I will probably ever have.   Answer Question