LSU Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 11, 2017

2.3

Marketing Coordinator UREC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at LSU (Baton Rouge, LA) in May 2015.

Interview

The initial interview was over Skype to a committee of 7 people. They asked questions one and at time then all stared and jotted down things you said. They told me they would follow up the next week regardless if I received I was moving on or not but I never heard from them.

Interview Questions

• Describe a week long marketing plan for an even this weekend.   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LSU (Baton Rouge, LA) in May 2015.

Interview

Th interview process for LSU involved a group interview with the leadership of the department I applied for. Each panel member read from the same sheet and asked behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with software related to fundraising used on this campus?   Answer Question

Netbook Operator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at LSU.

Interview

very easy and relaxed. Just talked to the boss for a few minutes. mostly just wanted to get to know me. A few behavioral questions, but just the basic ones.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LSU.

Interview

Called in for a very informal interview after receiving position through scholarship. Was interviewed by who would be my supervisor. Mostly she just asked about past worker experience, why I wanted this job, and when I would be available.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions. Easiest interview I will probably ever have.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LSU.

Interview

direct interview purely based on my personal interests and relate it to the professores field of interest.
    My interst is mixed vlsi and his area is low power vlsi.
    so I explained him how my knowledge can be useful to his research.

Undergraduate Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LSU (Baton Rouge, LA) in December 2014.

Interview

Interview process was easy. I had previously taken the class and did well so I was offered a teaching assistant position when I went to thank him for helping me through the class

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LSU in November 2014.

Interview

Applied through the advertisement with all required documents, called for interview, and was offered the job. I was asked about the techniques I know in details. I was also asked about my interest, why I choose to apply for that particular position. I was also informed about the expectation of the employer.

Interview Questions

• Do you really want to do this work?   1 Answer

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LSU in September 2014.

Interview

Over all experience was excellent.
    I was expecting only one interviewer but saw four of them sitting infront of me. Only only one interviewer(main person who contacted me) was very actively questioning and knowing more about me.
    They started with "Tell us about yourself". Later asked questions from my resume.
    And due to Visa status (international person), the main interviewer was not sure to proceed or not. He said that he will contact the HR and will let me know in a week.
    Hope to hear a positive word from them.

Interview Questions

• Did you work on air conditioning?   1 Answer

Math Tutor Interview

Interview

One interview to prove that you can explain the math. The question was extremely easy if you know what you are doing. If you can do algebra and trigonometry the math is extremely easy

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LSU.

Interview

I applied online and then received an email to set up the phone interview. The HR person that does the Finance department interviews is always late so if she says your phone interview is at 10am, expect it to be around 10:15 or 10:30.
    It's the usual questions like tell me about yourself and explain a time when you failed.
    The questions will seem easy but she is looking for specific answers.
    If you don't get the job don't expect to be contacted. You may or may not receive a "We've moved on" email in a few months.