LSU Resident Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LSU Resident Assistant Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LSU (Baton Rouge, LA) in March 2014.

Interview

There was a group interview process where you have to work with your fellow applicants to make decisions. After the group interview, there is a personal interview where there is usually two to three current employees evaluating your response to some typical interview questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for LSU

Resident Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LSU in February 2012.

Interview

Group interview process was a week before individual interviews. You were placed into a group of about 8 people and were given certain activities to complete. Observers would watch how you react in a team setting.
    Panel interview of 3 people.
    Asked about 8-10 questions which were mostly about behavior

Interview Questions

• How would you meet the needs of your residents?
      Explain a time when you had to deal with conflict.
      Etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LSU (Baton Rouge, LA) in March 2010.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was very extensive. Everyone who submits an application for the RA position who meets the basic qualifications is interviewed. Day 1 was spent doing a group exercise while panelists sat on the sidelines and watched. We are asked to perform a number of tasks, including identify a mock staff to work with from a list of fake candidates as well as arts and crafts. The goal was to see how well you worked with other people, even when doing something utterly pointless. The second day consisted of a formal interview with a panel of six people. This included other RAs and higher-ups in Res Life.