LTD Commodities Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LTD Commodities Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Bannockburn, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LTD Commodities (Bannockburn, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very simple and straightforward.

Walked into the office to drop off my resume. Spoke to a woman in HR that day and discussed the opportunity. The interview was scheduled for two days after.

As soon as the 1-on-1 interview ended, a job offer was extended.

Interview Questions

• Give me a scenario in which you had to make a quick decision to resolve the conflict. How did it turn out?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for LTD Commodities

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LTD Commodities in October 2011.

Interview

they make you pretend to sell them something at the end of a call to make sure you have the skills to upsell during the holidays..easy process they usually hire everyone who pass drug test

Interview Questions

• transportation,,, they want to make sure you can get there and they want you to commit to evening hours   Answer Question

Negotiation

none

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LTD Commodities (Aurora, IL) in September 2010.

Interview

Hired as a seasonal worker with possibility for permanant hire, based on performance. Phone screen was about 20 minutes, face to face was with HR, and then with a call center manager and finally the supervisor, in all 2.5 hrs. Pay was $14.50

Interview Questions

• Situtation regarding angry customer   1 Answer

Negotiation

did not negotiate, others did with success

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LTD Commodities (Aurora, IL) in September 2010.

Interview

You will go through 2-3 interviews, if you pass to their satisfaction; then be offered a temporary position.

Interview Questions

• What is your definition of customer service?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation on the hourly they offer you. There is no negotiation of work status, you will be offered only a temporary position. During the process of hire, if you are late 3 times, you are fired! I wasn't, but others were.