LTG Marketing & Development Brand Ambassador Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LTG Marketing & Development Brand Ambassador Interview Questions

2.2

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LTG Marketing & Development (White Plains, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Found the job on Craigslist. Emailed my resume. A few days later received an in house interview. The interview was really basic, lasted 15 minutes and focused on my resume. The next day I went in for a second round interview which was more in depth and lasted about 30 minutes or so.

Interview Questions

LTG Marketing & Development Response

Sep 16, 2015 – HR Director

Congrats on your job offer and welcome to the team!

Other Interview Reviews for LTG Marketing & Development

Brand Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LTG Marketing & Development in June 2015.

Interview

I either applied through Craigslist or Monster. I got a call from Karina and she asked me questions to get to know me a little. I met both the CEO and Ast Manager. There were two other people there interviewing as well. I don't think they got a call because I haven't seen them again. I got called back and sat with someone who actually moved with the company from Syracuse. I was later offered the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Seems like the like people that are fun but still professional.

Sep 16, 2015 – HR Director

Congrats on your job offer!

Brand Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LTG Marketing & Development.

Interview

It was really easy interview. First was phone interview with the manager and other was skype interview. They are flexible with the interview process. Asked all general question about my background and briefed me more about the company.

Interview Questions

LTG Marketing & Development Response

Sep 16, 2015 – HR Director

Thank you for taking the time to get to know us, we're glad you enjoyed it along the way. Good luck with everything!

Brand Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LTG Marketing & Development.

Interview

The interview was very quick and easy, around fifteen to twenty minutes long. I was interviewed by one person and he or she asked basic interview questions, nothing out of the ordinary. They were very nice and easy to talk to making the process a bit more comfortable. Definitely bring in some questions you want to be answered even if you already know the answer.

Interview Questions

• Q: What would your previous employer say you need work on?   Answer Question

Jul 22, 2015 – HR Director

Thank you for taking a moment to review our company! We hope you enjoy the rest of your summer. Good luck!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LTG Marketing & Development (White Plains, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

I received a call from an employee in the company, your typical introductory phone call gathering information about where I was located, if I was looking for a job, and if I would be interested in coming in for an interview. I had to ask the employee for her name and the company's name, for she didn't initially say either after I answered the call and "asked how are you." I set up a phone interview late that week and was I told the CEO would be conducting the interview. I researched the company including looking at the Glassdoor comments. I was a bit hesitate, however I proceeded with the phone interview which lasted a little over twenty five minutes. The CEO was very nice and personable on the phone. After he helped me understand the position more, realizing the role had more to do with sales and less to do with what comes to mind when I think of a brand ambassador. My general understanding is that you will be selling Verizon Fios to both businesses and residents. On the website I found limited information and did't see where it stated selling to private residents. I found this company to be very prompt and respectful and although it wasn't the right fit for me, does't mean it won't be for someone else.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do in your free time?
      Can you talk about your past experiences and where you are now?
      What would your previous employer say you need to improve?   Answer Question

I declined moving forward with the interviewing process mainly because I am not looking for a sales job where I am not passionate about the product I am selling.

Oct 29, 2015 – HR Director

We're glad we had the opportunity to connect! I apologize that our initial contact was a bit rocky over the phone but glad to hear your overall experience was one that you found positive.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LTG Marketing & Development (White Plains, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

i made my first interview at the office in white plains. The staff there were very friendly. The interview was pretty basic. i would rate it an easy friendly interview. Later i asked for an interview on skype as i wasn't available around the area. The CEO was very patient with me as i had problems signing in to skype. He was very informative about the job, and was clear and honest about the salary ranges. I would say that he has very good ethics. and is very interested in maintaining a good working environment while running the business to success.

Interview Questions

• what is the best quality in you?
      what job you liked most and why?
      what job you hated most and why?
      why are you interested in working at our company?
      what do you think qualifies you for the job?
      what do you know about our company?   Answer Question

salary range for me was low, however i was informed that this is the average job salary for an entry job as a job ambassador.

Mar 28, 2016 – HR Director

Thanks for taking the time to review us! We're happy you had the chance to get to know us better to see if we could be a good fit. Enjoy the job search and good luck with everything!

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LTG Marketing & Development (White Plains, NY).

Interview

1st a phone interview.
    2nd Interview with Ceo, Manny.
    3rd Interview with your leader.
    Then your call back.
    You then train for 6 days, usually they send you off on your own half way through your 6th day.

ALSO THIS IS A DOOR TO DOOR SALES POSITION. DO NOT BE MISTAKEN.

Interview Questions

LTG Marketing & Development Response

Jul 21, 2016 – HR Director

THIS IS AN OUTSIDE SALES POSITION WITH PROVIDED LEADS. DO NOT BE MISTAKEN. Yes cold calling is involved. Trust me if you have done sales before it is a world of difference from straight door to door... More

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LTG Marketing & Development (White Plains, NY).

Interview

I applied through monster.com and they actually saw my resume and offered me to come in to check them out. I spoke with hr manager who was very upbeat over the phone which made me excited to see what was going on in that work environment. I went the next day for a preliminary interview with the president do the company and she was very nice and we laughed a lot together throughout the interview. The office setting was nice, music playing, couches and magazines, everyone was very friendly and said greeted me. This meant a lot to me becaus I appreciate a happy work environement. At the end of the interview I was offered a second interview to shadow one of the team members. I attended the second interview and was able to ask questions and get a run down of a normal day and I was actually going through this with one of he actual managing partners of the company which was cool. I learned that it is a door to door sales job which is a bit intimidating but life is about getting out of your comfort zone. Also, With the research I have done, this company has earned awards from their clients as being one of the best so that had to count for something!

Interview Questions

• List these three with the first one being the most important to you: work environment, getting promoted, making money.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I'm a full time student but they are able to work with me which I like a lot and they offer intensive training to make me ready to perform att best! I'm very excited to see where I can make it to in this company and be apart of their family!

Nov 26, 2014 – Office Manager

Congrats on your job offer and welcome to the team!