LTI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

LTI Interview Questions

Updated Jan 17, 2018

2.9

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LTI in December 2017.

Interview

I had an online interview that was done through WebEx. The interview was conducted with a small panel of two engineers working at LTI. During the interview itself there was no coding done only technical questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about designing an application for a local gym.   Answer Question

UI Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LTI.

Interview

I was assigned an online interview via webex. At the required time there was noone in the webex conference room. My e-mail with a question about it has remained unanswered.

Interview Questions

• There were no questions because there was no interview.   Answer Question

Technical Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LTI (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

Selection process followed these steps, Online Aptitude test followed by gd round, technical interview, last HR interview.
    Aptitude contained 4 parts - aptitude, English, computer concepts and programing. Gd topic what we got was related to current affairs and general knowledge.

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LTI (Charleston, SC) in July 2017.

Interview

There were 2 rounds of Interview . One was telephonic and another one Skype.
    Telephnic was relatively easier with questions on basic concepts.
    It was mainly on Java/J2EE technologies like spring hibernate and iBatis.
    Few database related quetions on Oracle.

Interview Questions

• How HashMap is implemented internally   1 Answer
    • Different concepts of JAVA   1 Answer

.NET Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in York, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LTI (York, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

Took 2 weeks for the both the rounds of interview. 1 telephonic and another skype. Both the interviews went well and was hoping to get an offer. I was informed by recruiter that they waiting to decide about the 3rd round of interview with client. waited for 2 complete weeks and not response. Its kind of frustrating. Instead of keeping dark, they can reject or can offer a position. Not only yours, even our time is precious. I decided not to wait anymore.

Interview Questions

• My visa status and relocation.   1 Answer

HR Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LTI (Edison, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

It was not professional at all. The interviewer didnt seem too interested in the process. I am positive that i could have been perfect for the job. The guy who came in had a very low opinion about the job being offered, he clearly wasnt interested in hiring the moment he sat down.. was rude and kept on putting forth all the negative things. I don't think he himself is happy working there.. was too judgemental and just didnt even know how give a professional handshake. People like him dont know how to treat others and clearly he doesnt know who is capable enough to deliver in a job. He judged me based on my past work experience.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you can do this job ? Do you really , really think you can do it?   2 Answers

Junior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LTI (Tampa, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

The hiring process was odd and confusing. At first they made arrangements for a interview at night at around 10pm over the phone. The company cancelled a day before. Later in the week they scheduled for another interview on Sat.

Interview Questions

• They asked Java and Linux questions.   1 Answer

Mainframe DB2 Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LTI in March 2017.

Interview

Went through a recruiter and scheduled a phone interview. Supposed to get an email with the details (number to call, passcode, etc.) and it never came. Sure enough, call never happened. So we rescheduled and the process repeated itself. Stood up twice by these clowns. Incredibly unprofessional.

Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

Interview process was good. There is no cons regarding the interview. first they called up for telephonic interview. Again second round had and Phone technical interview. third round with client Interview. Good Experience.

Interview Questions

• Asked Questions on my specilization   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LTI (Edison, NJ) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied for, and was told to come in for a Software Engineering position, but was then interviewed for a business analyst position by someone who had never seen my resume. I told the HR person over the phone that I was not willing to relocate but this position was for a job 900 miles away. They had me come in person for a 5 minute screening that should have taken place over the phone. The interviewer couldn't answer even basic questions about the position.

The whole thing was sloppy and no one with any talent would accept a job from that type of interview process.

Interview Questions

• Is it ok that this job is not what you applied for?   1 Answer