LTI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 15, 2018

2.9

Senior Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LTI (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

Reached there before 15 min around 9:45. I was 3rd in the entry queue . But somehow they didn't call me for interview until I go i remind them that I came earlier. After that they took my interview. In the interview they didn't ask me a single technical questions. The interview was more like introduction round. During interview, he told me that my profile is a developer one. I don't understand why they sent me a interview call letter if they didn't screen my resume. Even though the opening was for PL / SQL professionals, so how can they say you are more inclined to development. Completely unfair......

Interview Questions

• General introduction about profile and project details fro. the last companies.   Answer Question

Senior Software Test Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LTI (New York, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

Interview was scheduled at 10:30 and was interviewed at 2..
    Interviewer was Frank but every question he was asking​ was regarding tell me definition for Interface, UAT and many other Java questions. Not a single question was asked on Selenium application.
    He was more concerned with the definition rather than knowing the understanding of all topic.
    Would have liked to join the organization but that guy some other ideas.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LTI in December 2017.

Interview

I had an online interview that was done through WebEx. The interview was conducted with a small panel of two engineers working at LTI. During the interview itself there was no coding done only technical questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about designing an application for a local gym.   Answer Question

UI Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LTI.

Interview

I was assigned an online interview via webex. At the required time there was noone in the webex conference room. My e-mail with a question about it has remained unanswered.

Interview Questions

• There were no questions because there was no interview.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LTI (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

The first round was an online test with aptitude, c language and DBMS based questions with one coding question. Followed by group discussion and interviews (Technical) after which we had an HR round which was pretty easy. Overall a positive experience

Technical Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LTI (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

Selection process followed these steps, Online Aptitude test followed by gd round, technical interview, last HR interview.
    Aptitude contained 4 parts - aptitude, English, computer concepts and programing. Gd topic what we got was related to current affairs and general knowledge.

.NET Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in York, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LTI (York, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

Took 2 weeks for the both the rounds of interview. 1 telephonic and another skype. Both the interviews went well and was hoping to get an offer. I was informed by recruiter that they waiting to decide about the 3rd round of interview with client. waited for 2 complete weeks and not response. Its kind of frustrating. Instead of keeping dark, they can reject or can offer a position. Not only yours, even our time is precious. I decided not to wait anymore.

Interview Questions

• My visa status and relocation.   1 Answer

HR Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LTI (Edison, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

It was not professional at all. The interviewer didnt seem too interested in the process. I am positive that i could have been perfect for the job. The guy who came in had a very low opinion about the job being offered, he clearly wasnt interested in hiring the moment he sat down.. was rude and kept on putting forth all the negative things. I don't think he himself is happy working there.. was too judgemental and just didnt even know how give a professional handshake. People like him dont know how to treat others and clearly he doesnt know who is capable enough to deliver in a job. He judged me based on my past work experience.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you can do this job ? Do you really , really think you can do it?   2 Answers

Junior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LTI (Tampa, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

The hiring process was odd and confusing. At first they made arrangements for a interview at night at around 10pm over the phone. The company cancelled a day before. Later in the week they scheduled for another interview on Sat.

Interview Questions

• They asked Java and Linux questions.   1 Answer

Mainframe DB2 Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LTI in March 2017.

Interview

Went through a recruiter and scheduled a phone interview. Supposed to get an email with the details (number to call, passcode, etc.) and it never came. Sure enough, call never happened. So we rescheduled and the process repeated itself. Stood up twice by these clowns. Incredibly unprofessional.