LTI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LTI Interview Questions

Updated Dec 12, 2017

2.9

Programmer Analyst Interview

Interview

Fresher interview with aptitude test and group discussion. Followed by technical discussion in your interested technology. Then a written programming test.Fresher interview with aptitude test and group discussion. Followed by technical discussion in your interested technology. Then a written programming test.

Interview Questions

• Programming Algorithms depth first search   1 Answer

ETL Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LTI (Sunnyvale, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

The requirement was for talend ETL developer. Two people from India gave were on a conference call. Asked me about my current role in the company. then slowly started grilling on the components of Talend

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LTI.

Interview

It was three round. First two round was technical and last one was with client. They will ask you about your professional background and project experience. It was mixed with front end and backend tech.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LTI (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

It was 1:1 interview held in Chicago. Most of the questions were related to my technical skills and work experience. If I need Sponsorship now or in future. My graduation date, Availability. If I'm willing to relocate, and some personal questions.

Interview Questions

• If I need Sponsorship to work in United States   1 Answer

SAP Mm Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in India, MS

Interview

Technical Round followed by HR discussion. 2 years Bond was a surprise. Verbal commitment of Project at base location for at least 1 year was not followed. Medical check up was mandatory. Some of the collegues were surprised to see that the medical test results were not received by L&T even by the date of joining and were not allowed to join.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Variable Factor was negotiated.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LTI in May 2015.

Interview

Had some basic interaction with a recruiter and then was given a digital interview. 5 questions total and you had to record your answers on a webcam. Did a few practice questions first to prepare.

3 basic interview questions and then 2 math questions. 1 minute to prepare for your answer. Math question was timed (I think 5 minutes each) so work fast.

Interview Questions

• 1. find element in a sorted array
      2. 'Remove duplicates from a large array, without using SET'
      3. OO design
      4. Spring
      5. Hibernate
      6. Data structure   Answer Question

Senior Tech Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LTI (Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Technical then HR - As more of dealing is on staff augmentation questions will be with the specific requirement. The offer goes as conditional based on the specific customer requirement.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hoboken, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LTI (Hoboken, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

Average, technical / lead experienced based questions was asked in the interview. It was through and covered all aspects of technical, functional & inter personal skills.

Interview Questions

Interview

Aptitude test followed by a group discussion and 2 interviews- Technical and HR
    Aptitude test was of average difficulty
    Simple questions on C++ and JAVA. Some SQL questions.
    Basic HR questions. Why this company? Location preferences.

Interview Questions

• Find second largest grade using single sql query   1 Answer

Systems Engineer - Informatica Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at LTI.

Interview

Process - Got a mail from job site and interview scheduled on same weekend.

Position - Informatica Professionals

Interview Details -
    Possibly, the worst managed of interviews. Slot given was for 9:30 AM and interview took place at 3:00 PM!
    As the interview location was Chennai & job location was Mumbai, it was a telephonic interview.
    The interviewer was seemingly irritated by the whole process.

Questions -
    Most basic questions were asked! No scenarios, no complex transformations!
    I will list out a few here -

1. Dimension types, Fact types
    2. Explain SCD-2
    3. Features of Data warehousing
    4. New updates in Informatica 9.x
    5. Which transformation can act as both active & passive besides lookup (sorter)
    6. Joiner and Union differences
    7. Working of Dynamic lookup cache

Job role was not explained and the whole interview was over in about 20 mins.
    It was surprising that they did not ask about current project.

Interview Questions

• All questions were basic and no real life scenario was asked.   Answer Question