LTI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 13, 2018

2.9

Microstrategy Senior Developer & Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warren, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LTI (Warren, NJ) in February 2015.

Interview

I got a call from Consultancy who arranged for an interview. First they conducted a telephonic technical interview which I cleared. Then there was a face to face with HR and BI head. The HR people took almost eternity to respond. Finally what they offered me was way below what I had quoted. In fact, around 25-30 % lower than my expectations. I rejected the offer. Very bad HR, no transparency. I would not recommend anyone and would never ever join this kind of company.

Interview Questions

• Technical round had some decent questions about the tool & Face to face interview was a decent experience with mix of questions. Some about tool and few like why our company and so on..   Answer Question

Applications Support Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LTI.

Interview

It took 2 weeks for L&T to get back to the application. Once contacted, the technical interview was scheduled within a week. The HR was very responsive and answered all questions.
    The technical interview was medium difficulty. Lot of UNIX questions since the position needed heavy UNIX experience. Job description did not mention shell scripting but I think they felt that it was covered when they mentioned heavy UNIX. Couple of very easy SQL questions.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LTI.

Interview

knowledge on mainframe was tested and was asked questions about my prior experience with Infosys. First a Group discussion was held and after that an one-to-one discussion happened where I was I was asked about my interest to travel onsite and also about my experience as program analyst trainee in Infosys.

Negotiation

no because i was a fresher

Petroleum Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at LTI in January 2015.

Interview

The scheduled interview call never happened. The interview was scheduled for 9 AM IST (Indian Standard Time), which is 9:30 PM Central Standard time since I am based in Texas. After not getting any call till 10 pm, I called the recruiter who arranged the interview and asked her what went wrong. She told me she will reschedule the interview for later date and email me about it. But its been over a month now, I haven't received any reply to my emails nor is she answering any of my calls. This is highly unprofessional behavior. If the position is canceled or filled it is the recruiters responsibility to let candidates know about it. One line email will suffice. This is classic example of third world unprofessional behavior!

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Multi - layer interview till up to CE level at times. Questions around what has been the experience, credentials. Also, domain knowledge specific to area of expertise. HR interview can be 2 rounds.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

1. Online Aptitude Test: Candidates are grouped into batches & sent to the computer labs for a 60 minute aptitude test. Time really flies here so take care. Questions are relatively easy.

2. Group Discussion: Again, grouped into batches of 10-15 & easy contemporary topics are given. Speak clearly, don't get aggressive & provide good points. You'll be through.

3. Paragraph Writing: Non-elimination as stated by others. But crucial for the next two rounds. This actually helped me get through a mediocre technical round.

4. Technical Interview: Patience plays a major role. They are bound to ask you questions you don't know the answers to, then insult you if you don't answer them. Stay calm. They're testing your patience. Don't keep your mouth shut though, try to answer something.

5. HR Interview: This seems like a harmless round but they're analyzing you deeply with trick questions. Take care what you answer. Communicate well & keep your cool. You'll be fine.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer Mumbai or Chennai?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not yet done.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Interview

There are 5 rounds.
    Group discussion, writing skills, technical interview, HR interview and Aptitude test.

Once you clear the aptitude test, You head to the GD round where in a topic is given and you need tp confident and speak.

Once that is over, writing skills are tested. Easy industry related topic is asked to be written.

Technical Round is the most difficult if your concepts are not clear. Any undergraduate subject is picked and asked to be explained including with projects which were done.

HR Round was easy but technical questions were also asked. More of Strength and weakness pertaining and how do you improve them.

Lastly, perseverance and confidence would get you through

Interview Questions

Opted for pursuing Masters.

Program Manager Interview

Interview

Hiring process is quick and simple. Multiple rounds of technical and functional discussions followed by discussion with Operations Head and COO. Discussions are nicely clubbed so that you are not required to visit the office more than twice during the entire process.

Interview Questions

• How to manage effective work relations   1 Answer

Negotiation

This company pays well to external hires. You can expect approx. 30% hike.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LTI.

Interview

You are contacted by a recruiter over the phone. The recruiter will ask you a few questions to see if you fit. If you fit, you then interview with an L&T employee. The recruiter will check with you often to see your progress. Then you interview with the client they're trying to staff, to see if the client likes you.

Interview Questions

• Client asked about the "mutable" keyword in C++, which I'd never heard of before (and I've since looked up).   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was unemployed for 12 months and desperate, I took their first offer.

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LTI.

Interview

it was a generic interview being a fresher nothing much was asked they definitely looked into my personality and confidence .My friends were tested on their technical skills though which varied from database ,VB scripting and .net development