LTI Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 7, 2017

2.8

22 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LTI (Chennai (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

1.Aptitude round was very easier to clear and anybody with even little aptitude knowledge can clear the first round.
2.Group discussion topics were abstract topics and four to five people were selected from every batch and it was also easier.
3, technical interview was bit difficult for me as i was not aware of the questions that will be asked in the interview

Interview Questions

• 1.difference between c and c++
    2what is meant by .Overloading, overriding?
    3.what is this pointer?
    4.what is reference pointer?
    5.regarding projects?
    6what is .virtual functions?
    7.what is Inheritance?
    8.tell me about yourself?
    9.your strength and weakness?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for LTI

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LTI in October 2017.

Interview

First there was a technical and aptitude test.The students who are shortlisted will take part in GD followed by paragraph writing.If the student passed the GD ,he or she would attend for interview.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gandhinagar, Gujarat (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LTI (Gandhinagar, Gujarat (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview was resume based and they looked for details in your project. It was brief and pointed. They were mainly looking for a person who will be comfortable coding tough tasks. The area of questions were algorithms and database.

Interview Questions

• What projects have you worked on?   1 Answer
    • Explain image processing project   1 Answer
    • What areas do you like to work in??   1 Answer
    • Technical coding on priority queue   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at LTI (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

First was Aptitude Test. There were mix quants, logical, Coding questions
    Level was easy
    then there was Group Discussion - around 15 were selected
    They basically look for people with confidence to answer
    then Technical round where they will basic knowledge on Java, Software testing, net, etc
    and lastly there was HR round which was short and easy to face.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jalandhar, Punjab (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LTI (Jalandhar, Punjab (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

1. First step was a test which was online and conducted in our computer labs.
    2. GD(mostly non eliminating) a case study type is given and certain questions are need to be discussed
    3. Technical round - Mostly technical related to Basics of c , C++ , SQL . I was asked to write a program to find lcm of two numbers.
    4. HR(Tell me about yourself , etc )

Interview Questions

• 1.Test is base upon quant, logical reasoning , verbal, technical- mostly c, c++, basics of sql
      2.GD(any topic)
      3. Mostly technical related to Basics of c , C++ , SQL . I was asked to write a program to find lcm of two numbers.
      4. HR has all Questions present on internet.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LTI in October 2016.

Interview

Selection process consisted of 6 rounds. Conglomerate company with a good working environment. Feels bad when you move on but your friend couldn't clear a round.The whole process was pretty taxing but eventually it was worth it.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable for a night shift?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LTI (Pune (India)).

Interview

Interview was good.there were total 3rounds..2technical n one was hr..overall experience was good..reached there before time..so the entire process completed on time..I got the offer..will join lnt infotech soon..I would prefer you you to join this company.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mysore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LTI (Mysore (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

Hiring process was smooth. Clear your APT and the rest depends on your Verbal communication and our body language for non-cs people. For cs, all the above with strong knowledge of basic concepts.
    After clearing your aptitude test, the next thing that follows is GD in which a basic question will be presented and you have to prepare in a minute and present your views. GD is just to make sure the people they're hiring knows stuff and basic English. The more proficient you're in English the better off you'll be.
    Next is some essay writing, again about a general topic and it doesn't carry much weight to selection for the next round.
    Technical round follows next, be prepared thoroughly and answer in simple terms, be clear and concise. Try avoiding to answer in technical terms, because that can land you in trouble or be prepared to face a barrage of technical questions that might question your concepts learnt till date.

Lastly after that, HR round. Plain and simple talk and your CTC discussion. Just be polite and don't prowess your ego.

Interview Questions

• What does https stand for? (being an Ece student)   1 Answer

Negotiation

There's nothing much you can do being a fresher. Accept the package they give and show good manners during the entire campus drive.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kanpur Nagar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LTI (Kanpur Nagar (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

I got a chance to participate in pool campus drive at Kanpur. initially we were provided with forms to fill like interests, skills , rating on a scale, height, weight etc
     there was an aptitude test having 4 parts reasoning and English comprehnsion was focused more.
    then qualified candidates were grouped in many groups eacg having 15 candidates for the GD. The topic we were given was "Live in relationships"
       I planned to speak in favor but when three candidates did the same i speak in against. then there was an essay round topic was "Online Education"
      and then final round was personal interview with panel
    there were three panels two having 1 technical 1 HR and one was of HR head alone.
    i was interviewed with HR head he had that form i filled in starting and the essay i wrote.

Interview Questions

• first question in personal round was
        "your college name says Govt. what benefits does it gets due to this status"
        second was "what benefits do you ,as a students, get"
         third was "your wrote info. security in interest tab but we don't deal in it ."
        fourth "name some ERP systems."
       fifth " do you have any problem in working anywhere in India like Chennai ??"   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LTI (Pune (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

Process was quite easy. All need was to clear the aptitude test. Everything else was in our hands.
    First was presentation then we started our aptitude round. 60 min 60 questions. It was little bit difficult. Selected candidates were requested to give GD. GD was of batch 8. After that we had to write a paragraph on different topics. Then we were selected for Technical. After that came HR.

Interview Questions

• 1. They asked me about my academic projects.
      2. OOPS concepts
      3. Testing techniques
      4. Some of HTML CSS questions

In HR
      1. Family background check
      2. Pune's best restaurants
      3. Asked me to note my strength and weaknesses
      and many more small questions.

HR was fun and it was friendly.   Answer Question