LTI Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LTI Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Dec 10, 2017

116 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LTI.

Interview

knowledge on mainframe was tested and was asked questions about my prior experience with Infosys. First a Group discussion was held and after that an one-to-one discussion happened where I was I was asked about my interest to travel onsite and also about my experience as program analyst trainee in Infosys.

Negotiation

no because i was a fresher

Other Interview Reviews for LTI

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

1. Online Aptitude Test: Candidates are grouped into batches & sent to the computer labs for a 60 minute aptitude test. Time really flies here so take care. Questions are relatively easy.

2. Group Discussion: Again, grouped into batches of 10-15 & easy contemporary topics are given. Speak clearly, don't get aggressive & provide good points. You'll be through.

3. Paragraph Writing: Non-elimination as stated by others. But crucial for the next two rounds. This actually helped me get through a mediocre technical round.

4. Technical Interview: Patience plays a major role. They are bound to ask you questions you don't know the answers to, then insult you if you don't answer them. Stay calm. They're testing your patience. Don't keep your mouth shut though, try to answer something.

5. HR Interview: This seems like a harmless round but they're analyzing you deeply with trick questions. Take care what you answer. Communicate well & keep your cool. You'll be fine.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer Mumbai or Chennai?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not yet done.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LTI.

Interview

They have good process for aptitude testing with online or paper test. Then there will be two rounds of interview - one technical and second HR. They will judge based on your experience and skills. There are hire irrespective of project so you can be on bench for few days.

Interview Questions

• You may get some business scenario during technical round.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LTI (Edison, NJ) in October 2010.

Interview

for usa they just need a person with MS degree

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiate

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at LTI (Irvine, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

Wrriten Technical (with multiple choice)
    Technical (with scenario and architecuture related)
    HR (Salary and compensation)
    Final Round (With HU Head)

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LTI (Chennai (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

This company has totally 5 rounds and they are
    1) online test ( quants,logical,verbal, c/c++,dbms)
    2) Group Discussion( a group of max 15 members ......try to speak something on that topic rather than being a mum. Maximum elimination took place here)
    3) Paragraph writing( non elimination round...but will refer during HR)
    4) Technical interview( basics of c,c++,java) since i was a ECE student...but if ur from CSE have to do programming
    5) HR interview

Totally 600 students were enrolled but only 38 where selected
    Hopefully..Got an offer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LTI (Chennai (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

My interview had 5 rounds
    First is Aptitude + Technical round
    Aptitude has 5 sections and 15 questions each.
    First 3 sections are quants, logical and verbal. Difficulty level of these is pretty easy.
    And then last 2 sections were based on DBMS purely. basic knowledge about this subject will help you get through this round.
    Second round is GD round it contained 15 students for each group. I spoke really well that the HR had no other option than Selecting me.Both these rounds are elimination rounds.
    3rd round is paragraph writing which is just a formality round. This is non-elimination round.
    4th round is Technical round - This is purely based on your HR.My HR was very sweet that she asked me one program and one DBMS question and i answered both. And i was very genuine that i told her i don't know DBMS.
    I cleared that round.
    Last round is the HR round its all about your family and yourself. I was very interactive and made her smile through out.
    After 2 days we got the results and i was selected. :)
    DBMS is important for getting through this company. Pls don't go there with out having basic knowledge about this subject.
    One thing is really true in placements that more than hardwork luck matters here. I worked so hard for all the other companies but i was not selected but went without studying for L&T infotech but i got placed.
    Work hard but luck plays a major role.
    I am very happy with my offer :)

Interview Questions

• You are given speed and distance. Find time. Write a program   1 Answer
    • What are joints   1 Answer
    • Gave a querry and asked what type of joint it is   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at LTI (Mumbai (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

They are very organised, though i didnt get selected, the entire process went smoothly, withouytany hitches and they took varous eliminating activities of many students simultaneously. Overall, it wasnt lenghty and a tedious process like everyone was expecting it to be.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LTI in September 2017.

Interview

First it was basically aptitude test then GD followed by paragraph writing, the paragraph written is checked in the end i.e by HR,then technical interview and HR interview. In Technical they asked about basics of languages you know.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

Interview

It was a campus placement drive .
    It consists of 5 rounds .
    Round 1 : Aptitude .
    It had 5 sections : quants , verbal , logical , database and networking .
    Very easy Apti .almost everybody cleared .
    Round 2: Group discussion
    They only want to check your accent .
    If you have a regional accent you are out .
    Many were out in this round .
    Round 3 : essay writing
    This is a basic round you get topics like school essays and they don't remove anyone in this round but they read it during your HR round .
    Round 4 : Technical round
    This is the toughest one
    They ask about projects.
    I was asked about java , c# , c++ , PHP , SQL and anything outside the syllabus .
    This was about 30-45 mins .
    Round 5 : HR round
    They asked me basic questions
    Why LTI
    What if I get a better offer
    Am I okay with relocation .
    Finally I got in .