LTX-Credence Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 11, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at LTX-Credence

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwood, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LTX-Credence (Norwood, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

I was applying through the career fair. It took 2 weeks and then I got a phone interview. After the phone interview, I waited like 3 days then I got an email from HR to set up an onsite interview.

The onsite interview was really nice. There were 3 rounds. I met with 3 different level engineers and they asked a lot of questions about my projects and what i did before. It's not hard and I explain very clearly which is good for me.
    After the onsite interview, I waited like 1 week and then got offer.

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LTX-Credence.

Interview

1st round interview was with the controller and HR folks, all basic questions about yourself and work ethic. 2nd round interview was to meet the rest of the finance staff at the company, they all asked basic questions was more of a meet and greet than anything else.

Interview Questions

• Obviously the "what is your weakness" question came up as it always does in almost all places.   Answer Question

Senior Product Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LTX-Credence in August 2010.

Interview

Applied online and 1 year later they called me up to see if I was still interested. I was so they did two phone interviews before they asked me to come in for a inperson interview.
    Interviewed with 10 people.
    Received offer a week later