La Clinica de La Raza Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 24, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at La Clinica de La Raza

Medical Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at La Clinica de La Raza (Fremont, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I only participated in the phone interview phase. The HR recruiter changed the interview three times and it seemed as if she hadn't received my resume prior to the screen. The phone interview took 45 minutes and at the end she said that I didn't meet one of the requirements. I asked why she would interview me if that was the case (and it was clear on my resume) and she said that she hadn't noticed prior to the conversation. I found that unprofessional.

Medical Assistant Interview

Interview

It was a group interview and the questions were very tricky. The interview was too long and they ask me like about 15 questions at least.FYI they take a long time to process paper work and check your background at least a week if not more.

Interview Questions

• they would ask about injections,vitals,osha and hippa things like that   Answer Question

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vallejo, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at La Clinica de La Raza (Vallejo, CA).

Interview

Most Questionnaire is based on case scenarios. For example what should you do if a patient comes with fast heartbeat due to rushing to the office should you do vitals or should you wait. What is personal protective equipment and when do you use it. what is hcg. Interview process is fairly easy questions are common sense.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at La Clinica de La Raza (Oakland, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview was very straight forward. The interview was a group interview with the medical director, nurse manager, and head triage NP. The timing was flexible and they have very friendly, warm staff. The goal of the interview was to see if you are a good fit for the position and gage your triage and RN skills- not to trick you. They want to see if you will be a good fit for the clinic and if it is a good fit for your experience and future goals.

Interview Questions

• Discuss your background and past experiences, nursing school experience, reason for wanting to work at this specific clinic, reason for working in community health, test your Spanish language skills, and some specific clinical triage questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate a salary. I was able to negotiate a flexible work schedule for this per diem position, but this may vary based of the clinic needs.

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at La Clinica de La Raza (Oakland, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Very long for some positions. I went through 6 different steps, including 3 interviews, technical skills testing, a BUS/DISC assessment. However, for revenue generating positions -- doctors, NPs, billers-- the process is much shorter. I was very honest about my skills and what I was looking for. I didn't hold back because I needed a job. I think they appreciated that and were able to assess where or not I would be a good fit from the position, team, and organization because of it.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were pretty standard. The DISC assessment caught me off guard.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Easy. They offered me significantly more than I was expecting.