La Fosse Associates Associate Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

La Fosse Associates Associate Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at La Fosse Associates

1 Interview Review

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates (London, England (UK)) in June 2018.

Interview

Message on LinkedIn from recruiter regarding internal role. Head of new division called and said following initial phone conversation that we should meet up to 'chat' in a Members Club in Shoreditch. Then a mock client meeting with a staff member at La Fosse as the client in which my role was to take notes and then write up a report following the meeting to feedback in presentation style.

As I was headhunted for this role and did not directly apply for the role, I was a bit apprehensive and sceptical about whether I was just a number etc, so it was good to keep a flexible mindset. I also found the casual style in which I was headhunted a bit frustrating at times, e.g. when told I wasn't "being myself" even though he had just met me quite early on in the conversation. I was also a bit surprised at the casualness of language in the emails e.g. "end of next week is crap" and also in communication in general - saying "I am here at all times to help" but when asking any questions, I twice got a blank email in response, making things a bit harder to prepare for and not actually helping at all times in anyway. As a result I felt unprepared and sadly it didn't give me a good impression, even though I wanted to see the company in the good light that its rep suggests. As I was the only external candidate and there were 9 other internal candidates, it crossed my mind that they perhaps already had internal candidates in mind so perhaps I did not matter. All in all, not a terrible experience but not a good one either.

Interview Questions

• What are you up to at the moment? How did you get into that?   1 Answer