La Fosse Associates Associate Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

La Fosse Associates Associate Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at La Fosse Associates

Associate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates (Leeds, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

I was referred by my current recruiter to LFA and attended 3 separate interviews over the course of a week with 3 different people.

Everyone was very friendly and it seemed I had done very well as they were eager to get me in the following day for all stages, and my recruiter had confirmed they liked me and had interest in me. I even took part in impromptu telephone practice and a presentation which I had approx. 6 minutes to prepare for.

Unfortunately, from seeing a LinkedIn status about my interest in going in to project management weeks/months prior to my application, they eventually decided to completely ignore my application after being told "so sorry for the delay, we will have a decision for you by tomorrow".

I received no calls or emails and from my experience/feedback I got from LFA and my recruiter, they didn't TRUST that I would stick around for 5-10 years+.

And people wonder why recruitment companies get a bad rep...

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for La Fosse Associates

Associate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates (London, England (UK)) in December 2017.

Interview

Telephone interview was good, mainly about myself and the role. I was invited to go to the London office to have an interview, I had organised my travel and a day off university but when I emailed to confirm the meeting the recruitment officer had forgotten and made other plans.

Interview Questions

La Fosse Associates Response

Jan 16, 2018 – Managing Director

Really sorry we let you down - this is far from the standard we aim for. I am keen to pick this up with you directly if I can to sort it out. If you are still looking and would like to, please get... More