La Fosse Associates Graduate Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Graduate Recruitment Consultant

La Fosse Associates Graduate Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at La Fosse Associates

2.7

Graduate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates.

Interview

Basic competency based questions followed by Q&A.

Interviewer read through CV and didn't delve too much into what was written.

Generic questions were asked around recruitment.

Interviewer asked questions about travelling, when similar questions were asked by myself in the Q&A the interviewer didn't seem interested in answering.

General feeling was that the consultants take themselves very seriously and vanity appears to be of high importance.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for La Fosse Associates

Graduate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates (London, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

An Introductory Interview with HR. You'll usually find out whether you have been successful here within a maximum of 2 days. If you are successful, usually the following week you will return to La Fosse for an assessment meeting which includes a number of interviews.

Interview Questions

• Why recruitment?
      Why La Fosse?
      What do you know of their competitors?
      There's also a question relating to your best achievement and most difficult challenge in life   Answer Question

Graduate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates (London, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

Assessment day with around 14 others, very brief as explained previously in other reviews, self introduction - selected company pitch in a group - strengths and weaknesses. Constant consultant interruption in the background which was annoying, however the day was clear and well structured overall. Lasted around an hour and a half. Do not shy away or hold back, have to make yourself noticed as your given a very short time frame to prove yourself.