La Fosse Associates Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

La Fosse Associates Intern Interview Questions

Intern Interview

Interview

After submitting my CV had a brief chat on the phone about my current studies and interest in the job, was given details about the job and the company and invited to an interview at their offices which was half an hour long and relatively straightforward. Interviewer asked about what I enjoyed doing in my free time, my greatest achievement, gave me more information about the structure of the internship and gave me opportunity to ask questions, was more like casual chat.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for La Fosse Associates

Intern Interview

Interview

I'd have to say I was incredibly disappointed with the interview process. I will explain why. Firstly it was quite a long winded process, it went from an initial telephone screening to video interview and final face to face interview (I missed the assessment day). When I arrived for my 1:1 interview, the receptionists initially got my name wrong (Even though I told them my name at arrival) and they thought I was attending the assessment day, it seemed that there was a lack of communication between the talent recruiters. Especially as I had to explain to them who I was in contact with regarding this 1:1 interview. I arrived around 20 minutes early for my interview, but when my interview time came, the interviewer was late. She then asked me about who I was in contact with, because I didn't attend an assessment day, and I told her about the emails I received from two talent recruiters.

So my first impressions there weren't that great. The interviewer was lovely however but she was different from the one that I was assigned in the email to see. So clearly they did not plan for my arrival. I spoke to another gentleman at the end, as she had to go somewhere. The lady said I would get a response by the end of the day, but I didn't. I got one the next afternoon from the initial recruiter.

A very disappointing response, it was a standard rejection email. But I expected much better from a company who progress someone quickly to the last round, but then don't provide any further details about why the lack of progression: This was just rude. The lack of communication between staff was irritating, because I expected much better from a company that is rapidly increasing. I knew the interview went well, because of the positive responses from the interviewer, but after the standard email rejection. Not sure, and I wouldn't want to apply to this company again. Too much false hope and pretension, as well as a lack of organisation. It seemed like they didn't even plan for my arrival with all the rushing around and unawareness of who I was, and who I was interviewing with. Too much carelessness.

A word of advice is, if a candidate gets to the final stage of a job application, you should at least have the decency to tell them why they didn't progress. Especially when it comes to planning days off and budgeting, to travel into Central London. Anyone who has an interview with LFA, be cautious and make sure you take all the negative experiences into consideration, I overlooked it initially but shouldn't have.

Interview Questions