La Fosse Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

La Fosse Associates Interview Questions

Updated Feb 22, 2017

2.7

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates (Birmingham, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

La Fosse put you forward for jobs then never let you know if you've got the job or not even though you asked beforehand for feedback and they promised you this. Very poor service, feel as though they are just interested in the commission rather than the client or interviewee. Poor recruitment company to go through in my opinion.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates.

Interview

Was invited to a group interview where I was expecting about 6 people, but only 3 of us showed. Was a very informal, relaxed session which lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions

• We were given a piece of paper and told to answer a few questions which you then told everyone else:
      What university you attended
      Where you were from
      Something interesting about yourself
      A non academic achievement

We then had a few minutes to brainstorm and had to pitch the other candidate in 2 mins
      Answer Question

Graduate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates.

Interview

Basic competency based questions followed by Q&A.

Interviewer read through CV and didn't delve too much into what was written.

Generic questions were asked around recruitment.

Interviewer asked questions about travelling, when similar questions were asked by myself in the Q&A the interviewer didn't seem interested in answering.

General feeling was that the consultants take themselves very seriously and vanity appears to be of high importance.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates (London, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

It was all lies. They talk to you on the phone like they are this great company with these geat values and as soon as you arrive they do not eve say hi or tell you where to go etc. I had to go from room to room until I found where the assesment centre was. Everyone had had the same issue as me. During the assesment centre they kept looking and talking to people as if we were all idiots, truly disrespectful staff. They do not even call or email you after the assesment cente even though a response and feedback is promised within an hour. Lame and unprofessional.

La Fosse Associates Response

Jun 23, 2016 – Managing Director

Hi - I am the MD at La Fosse, so this is on me: I am really sorry this was your experience: we believe in treating everyone with care and respect. Since getting this, I have spoken to the relevant ... More

Graduate Entry Level Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates (London, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

Assessment Day:
    Individual and group exercises. Cold experience, didn't get any feel for the company or its culture. The questions provided did not always enable candidates to show off their skills and suitabilities.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your closest friend?   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates (London, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied through agency, received a group interview within three days. I had a very positive interview experience with LaFosse, and I felt at ease immediately. We had to stand up and explain something interesting about ourselves. Then pitch a client as if to a candidate (Cancer Research, Burberry, usually one of the clients they have worked with before). Finally stand up and describe a strength and weakness.

I was called back for a second, one-on-one interview in a meeting room. Again was made to feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest strength and weakness in regards to recruitment?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates (Leeds, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

2 interviews + Drinks with the team. I had a 1:1 with my hiring manager and another 1:1 with a Director. After this I went for drinks with the team that I would be joining to get to them a little better.

The first 1:1 was very relaxed and informal but at the same time very informative. The Second was much more formal.

Interview Questions

• How would my colleagues describe me?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates (London, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

First had a telephone interview which was pretty straight forward and easy.
    Then got selected for the assessment day. Everything was fine except for the fact that I thought they were ignoring while some people were talking and did not seem very interested to listen.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates (London, England (UK)) in December 2015.

Interview

Around a week long process which began with group exercises at the beginning of the week and finished with individual interviews in their office at the end of the week. The interview process was very thorough and this proves that LFA are looking for the very best. Overall a very enjoyable and challenging experience.

Interview Questions

• Can you give me an example of when you showed resilience?   Answer Question

Graduate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates (London, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

Assessment day with around 14 others, very brief as explained previously in other reviews, self introduction - selected company pitch in a group - strengths and weaknesses. Constant consultant interruption in the background which was annoying, however the day was clear and well structured overall. Lasted around an hour and a half. Do not shy away or hold back, have to make yourself noticed as your given a very short time frame to prove yourself.