La Fosse Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at La Fosse Associates

2.7

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates (London, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

Two stage interview process which comprised of a varied range of questions from different members of the team. The interview lasted roughly 1 hour however I was speaking to at least 5 employees.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates (London, England (UK)) in March 2019.

Interview

Began with a lot of competency questions and then progressed to role play whereby you called a client and got information on vacancies in their business. You then were given individuals cv's prior to meeting the client and then you were told to sell these candidates to the client.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you were in a difficult situation, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

After submitting my CV had a brief chat on the phone about my current studies and interest in the job, was given details about the job and the company and invited to an interview at their offices which was half an hour long and relatively straightforward. Interviewer asked about what I enjoyed doing in my free time, my greatest achievement, gave me more information about the structure of the internship and gave me opportunity to ask questions, was more like casual chat.

Intern Interview

Interview

I'd have to say I was incredibly disappointed with the interview process. I will explain why. Firstly it was quite a long winded process, it went from an initial telephone screening to video interview and final face to face interview (I missed the assessment day). When I arrived for my 1:1 interview, the receptionists initially got my name wrong (Even though I told them my name at arrival) and they thought I was attending the assessment day, it seemed that there was a lack of communication between the talent recruiters. Especially as I had to explain to them who I was in contact with regarding this 1:1 interview. I arrived around 20 minutes early for my interview, but when my interview time came, the interviewer was late. She then asked me about who I was in contact with, because I didn't attend an assessment day, and I told her about the emails I received from two talent recruiters.

So my first impressions there weren't that great. The interviewer was lovely however but she was different from the one that I was assigned in the email to see. So clearly they did not plan for my arrival. I spoke to another gentleman at the end, as she had to go somewhere. The lady said I would get a response by the end of the day, but I didn't. I got one the next afternoon from the initial recruiter.

A very disappointing response, it was a standard rejection email. But I expected much better from a company who progress someone quickly to the last round, but then don't provide any further details about why the lack of progression: This was just rude. The lack of communication between staff was irritating, because I expected much better from a company that is rapidly increasing. I knew the interview went well, because of the positive responses from the interviewer, but after the standard email rejection. Not sure, and I wouldn't want to apply to this company again. Too much false hope and pretension, as well as a lack of organisation. It seemed like they didn't even plan for my arrival with all the rushing around and unawareness of who I was, and who I was interviewing with. Too much carelessness.

A word of advice is, if a candidate gets to the final stage of a job application, you should at least have the decency to tell them why they didn't progress. Especially when it comes to planning days off and budgeting, to travel into Central London. Anyone who has an interview with LFA, be cautious and make sure you take all the negative experiences into consideration, I overlooked it initially but shouldn't have.

Managing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates (London, England (UK)) in December 2015.

Interview

I had a day of back to back meetings with my direct manager, the MD, briefly the L&D and HR Director, met a few team leaders and teem member of different teams( which was great) and briefly met the founder as he was around.

Interview Questions

• What would you like to know about us?   1 Answer

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates (Birmingham, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

La Fosse put you forward for jobs then never let you know if you've got the job or not even though you asked beforehand for feedback and they promised you this. Very poor service, feel as though they are just interested in the commission rather than the client or interviewee. Poor recruitment company to go through in my opinion.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates (London, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

I was put in touch with La Fosse through a rec-2-rec and when I arrived the person I was supposed to interview with was not there and no one was expecting me. After waiting for almost half an hour I was brought into a tiny room for a very short interview in which they didn't even have my CV

Interview Questions

La Fosse Associates Response

May 11, 2018 – Managing Director

Hi - really sorry about this - it should never have happened. Too late I know for you, but I will be looking into it to work out why it did and make sure we sort what went wrong. Would like to... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates (London, England (UK)).

Interview

2 stages, didn't pass the 2nd so unsure after that. I enjoyed my first stage but after that La Fosse seemed very disorganised, and frankly disinterested in pushing it further. It was quite a messy process and who I was meant to see changed several times, which was concerning. They were very boastful about their laid back attitude and letting people 'be people' but everyone was in a suit/dress, working late, and it just didn't add up. Fake culture. I've since found something truly laid back and am already making a lot more money than I feel I would have made at La Fosse. A friend of mine also had a bad experience interviewing here. Would not consider it again.

Interview Questions

• -Greatest acheivements -Greatest failures - Why I'm looking - What do you know about LAFS   Answer Question

La Fosse Associates Response

May 20, 2019 – Managing Director

Hi - caring for people is a founding principle at La Fosse, so am sorry we didn't deliver when it came to the clarity of our communication and expectation setting. For the former, you should have... More

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates.

Interview

Welcoming people and easy application proces with a very good internal recruitment team. Nice office, in a good location just by Victoria train station. The staff were very friendly refelecting relaxed atmosphere. Fast moving company with opportunities and awards to reflect this. Looked after well during the process. Number of rounds depending on role and sector within which the role is offered.

Interview Questions

• Previous sales experience and description of recruitment.
      Spoke through CV and asked about relevant experience/experiences.   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates.

Interview

Was invited to a group interview where I was expecting about 6 people, but only 3 of us showed. Was a very informal, relaxed session which lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions

• We were given a piece of paper and told to answer a few questions which you then told everyone else:
      What university you attended
      Where you were from
      Something interesting about yourself
      A non academic achievement

We then had a few minutes to brainstorm and had to pitch the other candidate in 2 mins   Answer Question