La Fosse Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

La Fosse Associates Interview Questions

Interviews at La Fosse Associates

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates (London, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

First had a telephone interview which was pretty straight forward and easy.
    Then got selected for the assessment day. Everything was fine except for the fact that I thought they were ignoring while some people were talking and did not seem very interested to listen.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates (London, England (UK)) in October 2015.

Interview

It was very thorough, I had to return to the offices 3 times, the first was a standard interview which went really well, the second I met with one manager from both a contract team and a permanent team. The third was a practice telephone call, where I received feedback from one manager and I think they based this interview stage on how well you took the feedback and if you improved from it on the second call. The final stage was with the MD, it felt very informal but formal. Not at one point did I feel uncomfortable or super nervous during the process!

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest regret to date?   1 Answer

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates in August 2015.

Interview

As explained by others the assessment day is short and structured simply:

• introduce self and say something interesting about you
    • describe a personal passion for a few minutes
    • pitch a company with a partner (given time to prepare)
    • explain a strength and weakness related to recruitment

Altogether took around 2 hours. The team were friendly and it was fairly informal (recruiters constantly walking through the room talking on the phones was a bit much though).

Found out later that day whether you were successful or not by email and a small amount of feedback was provided.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates (London, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

Got the interview through a Rec2Rec Agency, first stage interview in their London office. Nice place, very welcoming people, on time for a 45 minutes interview. Nice and easy, very straight forward, a classical but to the point interview, The interviewer is smart and very knowledgeable of the business. Quite sales and billing orientated however, a little bit away from the desire and values on the website.

Interview Questions

• Asked me to detail my past billings.   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates (Leeds, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

2 interviews + Drinks with the team. I had a 1:1 with my hiring manager and another 1:1 with a Director. After this I went for drinks with the team that I would be joining to get to them a little better.

The first 1:1 was very relaxed and informal but at the same time very informative. The Second was much more formal.

Interview Questions

• How would my colleagues describe me?   1 Answer

Credit Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates (London, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

I came to interview at La Fosse in September 2015 whereby it was a two step interview process in which the first entailed meeting the financial director and the second was meeting the managing director. Both interviews despite being thorough were relaxed enough to make you feel comfortable.
    As soon as I arrived I felt comfortable having been met by a very friendly receptionist who put me at ease straight away not to mention anyone walking past flashing a big smile! Overall the interview process left me with a really good feeling about La Fosse hence why there was no hesitation when being met with an offer!

Researcher Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates.

Interview

Applied via LinkedIn.

Interview was conducted via Skype, consisting of basic competency questions. Interviewer invited me down to London for a second stage interview.

Two days later, I received an email stating that management had decided to ‘look in another direction’ and employ someone with more experience. I have no issues with being rejected, but it’s highly unprofessional to renege on verbal promises and mislead candidates! Especially as this role was advertised as a graduate role, where most applicants have limited experience.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates (London, England (UK)) in January 2019.

Interview

there was one phone interview, a few emails and a video interview
    the phone interview was reasonable
    the video interview was quite unusual and strange and the software was not very responsive
    there was not feedback after the video interview, just a template email reply

Trainee Recruitment COnsultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates in November 2015.

Interview

Was contacted through an agency. There was about 35 of us, we had to introduce ourselves and talk about something we were passionate about. Then had to sell a company in a group after having time to prepare and why they should work for the company. Q&A with Simon La Fosse and Chairman and then a strength and weakness we have with regards to recruitment.

Interview Questions

• strength and weakness you have with regards to recruitment   Answer Question

Graduate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates.

Interview

Basic competency based questions followed by Q&A.

Interviewer read through CV and didn't delve too much into what was written.

Generic questions were asked around recruitment.

Interviewer asked questions about travelling, when similar questions were asked by myself in the Q&A the interviewer didn't seem interested in answering.

General feeling was that the consultants take themselves very seriously and vanity appears to be of high importance.