La Fosse Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at La Fosse Associates

2.7

Graduate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates (London, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

An Introductory Interview with HR. You'll usually find out whether you have been successful here within a maximum of 2 days. If you are successful, usually the following week you will return to La Fosse for an assessment meeting which includes a number of interviews.

Interview Questions

• Why recruitment?
      Why La Fosse?
      What do you know of their competitors?
      There's also a question relating to your best achievement and most difficult challenge in life   Answer Question

Graduate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates (London, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

Assessment day with around 14 others, very brief as explained previously in other reviews, self introduction - selected company pitch in a group - strengths and weaknesses. Constant consultant interruption in the background which was annoying, however the day was clear and well structured overall. Lasted around an hour and a half. Do not shy away or hold back, have to make yourself noticed as your given a very short time frame to prove yourself.

Associate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates (Leeds, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

I was referred by my current recruiter to LFA and attended 3 separate interviews over the course of a week with 3 different people.

Everyone was very friendly and it seemed I had done very well as they were eager to get me in the following day for all stages, and my recruiter had confirmed they liked me and had interest in me. I even took part in impromptu telephone practice and a presentation which I had approx. 6 minutes to prepare for.

Unfortunately, from seeing a LinkedIn status about my interest in going in to project management weeks/months prior to my application, they eventually decided to completely ignore my application after being told "so sorry for the delay, we will have a decision for you by tomorrow".

I received no calls or emails and from my experience/feedback I got from LFA and my recruiter, they didn't TRUST that I would stick around for 5-10 years+.

And people wonder why recruitment companies get a bad rep...

Associate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates (London, England (UK)) in December 2017.

Interview

Telephone interview was good, mainly about myself and the role. I was invited to go to the London office to have an interview, I had organised my travel and a day off university but when I emailed to confirm the meeting the recruitment officer had forgotten and made other plans.

Interview Questions

La Fosse Associates Response

Jan 16, 2018 – Managing Director

Really sorry we let you down - this is far from the standard we aim for. I am keen to pick this up with you directly if I can to sort it out. If you are still looking and would like to, please get... More

Graduate Entry Level Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates (London, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

Assessment Day:
    Individual and group exercises. Cold experience, didn't get any feel for the company or its culture. The questions provided did not always enable candidates to show off their skills and suitabilities.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your closest friend?   1 Answer

Interim Search Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates (London, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

1 phone screen, 2 face to face meetings (first one included meeting several team members, second one was meeting the team lead).

Nice people and good offices - unfortunately just not the right fit for what they needed at the time.

Interview Questions

• Why interim recruitment over other types of recruitment? Where would you develop business?   Answer Question

Associate Consultant & Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates (London, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

I met the team at a Grad Fair in 2016 - had an interview set up the next day for the internship - very friendly experience and got an offer straight after the interview.
    During the internship itself - I met with several managers/directors on various teams throughout the 3 weeks (all were labelled as discussions but were clearly interviews) - positive experience in all of them, great chance to impress again and understand the goals of each team (also great chance to see which team you could see yourself in) - at the end of the 3 weeks I was offered a role on several teams which was very positive on my part. I had great help from the HR team who gave me advice on positives/negatives of each team.
    The interviews can be tough and will be difficult because they only want to hire the best people so be prepared to impress!

Interview Questions

• All of the general personal/academic/employment questions
      Some recruitment focussed and quite a lot to test your attitude/culture/motivations (they want to see if recruitment is really for you as a lot of people join and leave because they just jumped into a job)   Answer Question

Operations Team: Candidate Care Liaison Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates (London, England (UK)) in February 2019.

Interview

The interview process was not intimidating at all. The Fossians were kind and welcoming. The interviews felt like a chat with friends. Mostly, they want to get a feel for your personality and previous experience in similar roles.

Interview Questions

• How would your friends and family describe you?   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates in August 2019.

Interview

I submitted my application on the Friday and was contact on the Monday to let me know I was eligible for the next part of the process. I received both a phone call and an email from the company to confirm I'd received the invitation and I had the option to either participate in a video interview or a phone interview with one of their recruiters. I chose a phone interview which was scheduled 2 days later, it was scheduled to last 30 minutes but finished fairly abruptly after 10 minutes. They let me know that they'd let me know if I had progressed by the end of the day, unfortunately I had not. However they provided really great feedback and has probably been one of the most respectful recruitment processes I've experienced as a graduate.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates (London, England (UK)) in April 2019.

Interview

Two interviews on different days, one accompanied with an assessment and one more of a face to face chat with potential team lead. Both were pretty informal, and gave a sort of broad idea of what working for the firm would be like. Overall an enjoyable process, regardless of not getting an offer.

Interview Questions

• Discuss whether you are able to handle working in a high pressure environment.   1 Answer