La Fosse Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at La Fosse Associates

2.7

FP&A Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates (London, England (UK)) in June 2019.

Interview

A 121 with my direct manager, a 121 with the HR specialist and a small 121 with a relevant position colleague. Everyone was really friendly and made me feel comfortable while talking about myself. I left each interview with a smile on my face!

Interview Questions

• Why do you think La Fosse values match your personality?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates (London, England (UK)) in April 2019.

Interview

Had 3 interviews, once with direct hiring manager, once with team, final with CEO. All were very friendly and relaxed, felt more like meetings as opposed to traditional question and answer style interviews. Mainly focused on my own personal goals and how I would want to fit in

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates.

Interview

Quick turnaround, phone interview followed by in-house interview. The environment and culture made it seem like a great place to work and be a part of. 3 stage interview. Good communication.

Delivery Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates (London, England (UK)) in June 2019.

Interview

Interview process consisted of a 40 min call with my future manager. This followed on by a face to face meeting with him one lunchtime (he was flexible and came to nearby my work location so we could have more time.)
    This interview was both formal and informal. He asked competency based questions that were advised from HR, as well as questions about my current role and set up.
    I then went into the LFA office one lunchtime to meet the rest of the team and meet the pervious incumbent of my role.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you haven't succeeded at what you were working towards.
      What kind of work environment supports you best?   Answer Question

See What La Fosse Associates Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Current Director in London, England (UK)

Pros: “• A collaborative, engaging culture that breeds high performance and attracts top recruiters at the Graduate and Experienced level. • Industry leading commission scheme that is fully...”“• A collaborative, engaging culture that breeds high performance and attracts top recruiters at the Graduate and Experienced level. • Industry leading commission scheme that is fully transparent and ensures everybody is treated equally based on performance. • A Recruitment organisation that is genuinely disrupting the market through a step change in Candidate Care and innovative, tech events. • A fun, diverse workforce that seeks to challenge, support and inspire one another.” – Full Review