La Fosse Associates Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

La Fosse Associates Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at La Fosse Associates

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates (London, England (UK)).

Interview

2 stages, didn't pass the 2nd so unsure after that. I enjoyed my first stage but after that La Fosse seemed very disorganised, and frankly disinterested in pushing it further. It was quite a messy process and who I was meant to see changed several times, which was concerning. They were very boastful about their laid back attitude and letting people 'be people' but everyone was in a suit/dress, working late, and it just didn't add up. Fake culture. I've since found something truly laid back and am already making a lot more money than I feel I would have made at La Fosse. A friend of mine also had a bad experience interviewing here. Would not consider it again.

Interview Questions

• -Greatest acheivements -Greatest failures - Why I'm looking - What do you know about LAFS   Answer Question

La Fosse Associates Response

May 20, 2019 – Managing Director

Hi - caring for people is a founding principle at La Fosse, so am sorry we didn't deliver when it came to the clarity of our communication and expectation setting. For the former, you should have... More

Other Interview Reviews for La Fosse Associates

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates.

Interview

Welcoming people and easy application proces with a very good internal recruitment team. Nice office, in a good location just by Victoria train station. The staff were very friendly refelecting relaxed atmosphere. Fast moving company with opportunities and awards to reflect this. Looked after well during the process. Number of rounds depending on role and sector within which the role is offered.

Interview Questions

• Previous sales experience and description of recruitment.
      Spoke through CV and asked about relevant experience/experiences.   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates.

Interview

Was invited to a group interview where I was expecting about 6 people, but only 3 of us showed. Was a very informal, relaxed session which lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions

• We were given a piece of paper and told to answer a few questions which you then told everyone else:
      What university you attended
      Where you were from
      Something interesting about yourself
      A non academic achievement

We then had a few minutes to brainstorm and had to pitch the other candidate in 2 mins   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates (London, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

First had a telephone interview which was pretty straight forward and easy.
    Then got selected for the assessment day. Everything was fine except for the fact that I thought they were ignoring while some people were talking and did not seem very interested to listen.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates (London, England (UK)) in October 2015.

Interview

It was very thorough, I had to return to the offices 3 times, the first was a standard interview which went really well, the second I met with one manager from both a contract team and a permanent team. The third was a practice telephone call, where I received feedback from one manager and I think they based this interview stage on how well you took the feedback and if you improved from it on the second call. The final stage was with the MD, it felt very informal but formal. Not at one point did I feel uncomfortable or super nervous during the process!

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest regret to date?   1 Answer

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates in August 2015.

Interview

As explained by others the assessment day is short and structured simply:

• introduce self and say something interesting about you
    • describe a personal passion for a few minutes
    • pitch a company with a partner (given time to prepare)
    • explain a strength and weakness related to recruitment

Altogether took around 2 hours. The team were friendly and it was fairly informal (recruiters constantly walking through the room talking on the phones was a bit much though).

Found out later that day whether you were successful or not by email and a small amount of feedback was provided.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates (London, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

Got the interview through a Rec2Rec Agency, first stage interview in their London office. Nice place, very welcoming people, on time for a 45 minutes interview. Nice and easy, very straight forward, a classical but to the point interview, The interviewer is smart and very knowledgeable of the business. Quite sales and billing orientated however, a little bit away from the desire and values on the website.

Interview Questions

• Asked me to detail my past billings.   1 Answer