La Maison Simons Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

La Maison Simons Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at La Maison Simons

1.8

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at La Maison Simons (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

Very quick and relaxing interview. The woman interviewing me noticed I was struggling a little in French, so she let speak in English. She asked a few personal questions (What do you do in school? What are your life goals?) and questions regarding retail service (How do you think you will benefit our company?)

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for La Maison Simons

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at La Maison Simons (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online for a new store opening. Got a reply for an interview within the next week. Quite simple interview although it depends on the HR advisor. There were only 3 questions.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at La Maison Simons (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was terrific! I applied online as well as in store. They make you feel very welcome and comfortable. After the interview I was told there were no current positions, but that I would be contacted in the future when something opened up. A month later, I got the call!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Simons?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at La Maison Simons.

Interview

The interview process was fairly quick and easy. First I had to fill out an application and wait about five minutes to be called in. The interviewer was friendly and created a light fun mood. Not exactly questions I expected to be asked but they were question that made me comfortable.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at La Maison Simons (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

This was at the beginning (Jan 30, 2016 I think mines was) so we were (well a lot of us were) interviewed at a hotel. You fill out a sheet and you have a casual conversation with your interviewer. You may think you messed up by conversing so comfortably but that's how they did it while still getting what they want from you. Very comfortable interview experience.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Simons, and why would you like to work here? Why should we hire you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Do it with a smile on your face, keep it honest and light. But be confident.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quebec, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at La Maison Simons (Quebec, QC (Canada)) in November 2015.

Interview

The manager welcomed me in his office and took a look at my resume while asking me a few questions about myself and my preview job experiences. It took about 15 minutes. They called me back the day after to offer me the job.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at La Maison Simons (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in August 2016.

Interview

Filled out an online application and got a response within two weeks. The interviewer was great and really created a conversational environment. Lots of personal questions about who you are, mind you I didn't have much experience prior. Dress in a suit if you go to an interview.

Interview Questions

• What areas would you need extra training in if we were to hire you?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Laval, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at La Maison Simons (Laval, QC (Canada)).

Interview

The manager was very understanding, kind and helpful. At that time, it was my first interview and she took that into consideration. It was stressful at first, but once I got over that, it was an interesting conversation even for an interview.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at La Maison Simons (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in October 2017.

Interview

Straight forward. The interview was very easy and comfortable. I managed to share something about myself where the interviewer wanted to know more about and was very intrigued. We mostly talked about that :)

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Easy, took two weeks for the entire process. Applied in store, got a call and scheduled the interview. Interview was easy and very quick. Got an offer a week after. Accepted and started work that same week.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is most important in customer service?   1 Answer