La Petite Academy Infant Teacher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

La Petite Academy Infant Teacher Interview Questions

1.7

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Infant Teacher Interview

Interview

In person interview regarding education and experience. Done in the front desk where everyone who comes in can see and hear. There wasnt many questiona and seem unorganized. The interview was rushed.

Low salary.

Lead Teacher, Infant/Toddler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at La Petite Academy.

Interview

Extremely easy. I believe my cover letter and resume spoke for themselves, thus the interview did not include many questions. It was mostly telling me about that specific facility, about the program, family's, children, staff. There were NOT many typical questions like "what is your greatest weakness/strength, etc." There weren't even any situational questions or scenarios asked about/given. Instead, the only typical interview questions I got asked was right at first "tell me about yourself," "why do you want to work here," "have you worked with a child care facility before," and "what are your salary requirements?" The interview lasted about 40 minutes, but they also showed me the classroom.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

I wanted to work with infants only, not with the toddlers too.

Infant Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at La Petite Academy (Houston, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

It was quick. I went in, the director asked me a few questions and I was hired on the spot. She ran the interview as any other interview as well as giving me a tour of the school

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self and your experience in childcare.   Answer Question

Daycare Infant Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Antioch, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at La Petite Academy (Antioch, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

Had to take a test. Went well. Meet with Director. Had a interview. Then tour the childcare center. Their was not a lot of childerrn at the center at the time. Meet a lot of emploee that seemed nice.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if someone you didnt know, try to take a child from the Daycare.   1 Answer

I found a different center hiring

Infant Lead Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ashburn, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at La Petite Academy (Ashburn, VA) in May 2010.

Interview

When I showed up 10 minutes early to the scheduled interview, the director had forgotten about it. She acted like she was going to reschedule it. I had driven 2.5 hours for the interview. The only reason she even did it was that her boss happened to be there and told her to just do a short informal interview. I did get the job. The pay was $4 less then I wanted per hour.