LaFourchette Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LaFourchette Interview Questions

Interviews at LaFourchette

2.7

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LaFourchette in November 2019.

Interview

Alba, a recruiter from TheFork, got in touch with me via phone and email, but I could not answer her call at that moment. As it was to be expected, I contacted her back immediately on the same day by calling and emailing back, plus a short text on WhatsApp, with no other purpose than expressing my interest in the job offer. Of course, she did not give any kind of answer to any of my messages.

When I could finally find her on the phone (on my second call back), she had such an excessive and unfriendly reaction by saying that I contacted her enough times (again, I only replied to her email and phone call, plus a short text on WhatsApp) and that it was simply enough. Because of the unprofessional manners she showed on the phone, it seemed she was to dismiss my job application without any further consideration, as if my profile wasn’t interesting to her anymore.

After that one-minute phone call, I haven’t had anymore news about my application and my response email, neither from Alba, an in-house recruiter from in-house recruiter from TheFork, nor from the Company she represents.

So yes, indeed, I can prove she dismissed my job application without any kind of professional criteria, but only because of the rude mood she had that day. And on top of that, she only showed quite unprofessional manners towards me as a candidate.

What kind of professionalism is that from a company such as TripAdvisor where a candidate can simply be discriminated for his/her motivation and interest in a professional job offer, or even more only because of the mood of the recruiter?

I would just like to advise TheFork team (and by extension the TripAdvisor Group too) on reviewing the criteria in the recruiting processes, because frankly speaking, my experience with them so far has been anything but unpleasant.

Interview Questions

• The recruiter didn’t even bother to ask me anything when we were on the phone, but only seemed to want to complaint about how much work she was dealing with.   Answer Question

Restaurant Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome (Italy)

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LaFourchette (Rome (Italy)).

Interview

There are 3 steps: 1 with the recruiter, 1 with the Hiring Manager, 1 with the Director of Sales.
    They were very nice people, the Company culture seems to be fair and the work environment seems good too.

CRM Interview

Interview

I had just one interview with the CRM manager and the Marketing manager, it was mainly motivational and focused on past experiences and my studies. Both managers made me feel were very friendly and made me feel relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Which ones are in your opinion the strengths and weaknesses of our app?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

After a quick call with the Recruitment manager I had a face to face interview with 2 managers.
    The interview was quite long and it was about my experience and motivation. The interview was not particularly hard but some questions asked were very personal and made me uncomfortable. I would not like to work with managers getting that private during an interview.

Interview Questions

• Which other companies are you applying for? Do you have enough money to stay unemployed?   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LaFourchette (Barcelona (Spain)).

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with a Recruiter from the Barcelona office (30 min. approx) and a Skype interview with one manager based in France (1 hour approx.)
    The interviews were not difficult and we talked about previous experience with examples.
    After the 2n interview I was told I was going to have feedback about next steps within a week but surprisingly they ghosted me. No feedback and no reply from any of my emails.
    When someone takes time off from his current job to prepare and to attend an interview at least he deserves a rejection email.

B2C Customer Operation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LaFourchette (Barcelona (Spain)) in January 2017.

Interview

I received a call from the HR.
    She said that she would get back to me for the following interview.
    I called her few times and also emailed her but she did not dare to reply.
    This is highly unprofessional ;(

STAGE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LaFourchette (Paris (France)) in February 2020.

Interview

Candidature sur site entreprise. Deux entretiens en 2 semaines : 1 entretien téléphonique RH puis un entretien de 2h skype avec 2 managers et test de compétences sur excel. Très agréable et à l'écoute, réponse rapide le lendemain du dernier entretien.

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LaFourchette (Barcelona (Spain)) in October 2019.

Interview

Premier appel téléphonie après sélection du CV en anglais
    Test de personnalité par e-mail (rapide, 10min)
    Entretien de groupe dans les locaux (11 personnes) anglais français, avec plus de 6 examinateurs
    Suivi de l'entretien individuel en espagnol avec 1 à 2 personne(s)(au choix avec anglais)

Interview Questions

• Pourquoi tu as envie de faire ca ?
      Pourquoi pas le customer care?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LaFourchette.

Interview

3 entretiens : manager direct puis manager country et un autre N+2 avec un test de compatibilité qui permet de vérifier si le sales correspond aux valeurs de l'entreprise, s'il est capable de s'intégrer à l'équipe et comment il agit en tant que sales.

Interview Questions

• Quel est le Parcours pro, questions sur la compréhension du produit et les qualités de sales   Answer Question

Field Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at LaFourchette (Barcelona (Spain)) in March 2019.

Interview

llamada teléfonica preguntándome condiciones que esperas,los beneficios que tiene la empresa, mi experiencia profesional y personal, que conoces de ElTenedor y del producto, que te gustan de las ventas, explicando la posicion. ¿Por qué deberíamos cogerte y por qué no? ¿Cómo venderías una promoción del 50%?