LaSalle Investment Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at LaSalle Investment Management

Product Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LaSalle Investment Management (Baltimore, MD) in January 2014.

Interview

Very straight forward, the management team did not ask any out of the ordinary questions. There were two interviews, each with 3 people. Most interviewers were nervous and read right off a piece of paper with questions.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LaSalle Investment Management (Chicago, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

Phone interview followed by a second round in person. Met with 6 people, 2 at a time over 2 hours. Relaxed "get to know you" type interview followed but one more interview with only 2 people.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an article you read in the news yesterday   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LaSalle Investment Management (Munich, Bayern (Germany)).

Interview

One round of interviews with department head. Submitted resume online and received invitation for interview about 2 weeks later. CV/behavioral questions. Few technical questions. Interviewer didn't ask any difficult stuff. About one hour long and over the phone. Received an offer the next day and accepted.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LaSalle Investment Management (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Two rounds in total. The first round is 2:1 interview and the second round is AC. Nice people. Good culture.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LaSalle Investment Management in January 2012.

Interview

Two interviews the same day. First, with 2 senior financial analysts. In this interview, they asked basic financial concepts such as NPV and IRR.
    The tricky question was when they asked me how many refrigerators were sold anually in Mexico.
    In the second interview, the Financial Analysts asked me how to valuate a property.
    They also asked me to mention 10 current presidents of the world.

Interview Questions

• How many refrigerators are sold anually in Mexico.   1 Answer
    • Mention 10 current presidents of the world   1 Answer