LaSalle Network Interview Questions in Schaumburg, IL | Glassdoor

1.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Job Search Assistance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LaSalle Network (Schaumburg, IL).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter from this company over a month ago. I was a bit hesitant to provide them with my information but thought "hey, why not?" After several phone calls they asked me to come in for a formal interview. I showed up fifteen minutes early and was handed a clip board with paperwork that could have easily been filled in before. The waiting room was overflowing with people--also filling out paperwork--and the employees had to grab chairs from other rooms. After completing the paperwork, I waited for an entire hour before I was called into a room. Once I was sat in the room, I had to wait another 10 or so minutes before I was spoken to. Incredibly unprofessional. I should have just walked out. I felt as though I was at a doctors office or a DMV and was being treated as a number rather than a person. Front desk workers are nearly robotic, and just want your information.

The actual interview process was nothing like a typical interview. I was basically asked to describe want kind of job I wanted--which I guess makes sense for a recruiting company. The whole experience was incredibly unprofessional, and left a very bad taste in my mouth. I wouldn't recommend working with this company, or wasting your time coming in there. I spent two hours in the office and felt it was a huge waste of my time. They were obviously very willing to help me find a position since I have a college degree and work-experience, but after that experience, I will not be needing their services.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in a position?
      What don't you want to do?   Answer Question