Lab Consulting Partnership Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lab Consulting Partnership Consultant Interview Questions

2.8

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lab Consulting Partnership.

Interview

Easier than other consultancies; less structured; very easy tests done on MS Word and Excel. Don't need to prepare anything to pass those. Just a formality. Do the tests on your end at a fixed time with emailed files. That is the level of operation.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Lab Consulting Partnership

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Lab Consulting Partnership.

Interview

Very long and tedious. All phone interviews. Spoke with 6 people for a company that has 50 max was excessive. After numerous discussions about my background and experience; I did not find out until hired how different their consulting methodology was from every other organization with whom I have worked. Not for the better, I must add.

Interview Questions

• Same questions from different individuals. It seems they do not talk or share notes.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lab Consulting Partnership (Houston, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

Required two interviews for internship position. Asked several tough questions but also did a good job of explaining the company and the job position. The person who interviewed me was very passionate about their business and it showed. That was probably the main reason that I accepted. The business model was impressive but complicated. The client list that I was shown was extremely impressive.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult problem you have had to solve; in school, life or work? Did you solve it? How? What did you learn from the experience?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very simple. Fair pay for an internship.

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lab Consulting Partnership (Jersey City, NJ) in March 2009.

Interview

Submitted resume through an online job ad. I did not receive any response until I got a phone call. Two phone interviews with internal consultant, followed by a face to face interview with internal consultant and another face-to-face with managing director. I had an offer within two days and started a week later.

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate on salary but did get a promised six month review and more than a 10% raise at six months

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lab Consulting Partnership in April 2011.

Interview

A very quick interview process conducted entirely over the phone. The company was growing very quickly to staff up for a large project at the time. Basic background questions and some "how would you handle..." questions. They seemed to be looking for smart young people that they could throw into a project without much training.