LabCorp Accounts Receivable Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LabCorp Accounts Receivable Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at LabCorp

2.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLeansville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at LabCorp (McLeansville, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

Was asked to bring (3) copies of my resume. Had to take a data entry test and an excel test as well as sit down with the HR Rep prior to interviewing with the 2 team managers. Pretty informal interview with the basic questions. Entire process took approx. 4 months from application to job offer. Was only offered $12/hr (after all of that) with no room for negotiation....I politely declined!!!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Labcorp?   Answer Question
  • What experience do you have in accounts receivables?   1 Answer
  • How do you resolve customer issues?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for LabCorp

Accounts Receivable Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LabCorp.

Interview

The interview was great and the supervisor was very nice and answered all my questions. She explained all the benefits which seem great other than the health insurance. The supervisor said the insurance was ok but there were ways around paying for your deductibles and co-insurances.I received the benefits packet and from my understanding the insurance in the same for everyone other than smoker/non smoker. I feel it's a little high but not to horrible. I was offered a position. I feel the pay could have been a little higher but it wasn't terrible either. I was told overtime would be up to me. I understand that all companies have their ups and downs and I have read a lot of good reviews and several bad reviews for this company.

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp (Greensboro, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

I completed the online application and assessment. I got a email about two weeks later advising me I should complete a full application to continue to be considered for the position. I got a call from a HR Rep a couple days later scheduling a interview. At the interview I took another set of assessments ( Excel, and Data Entry) then I met with the HR Rep to answered a few questions she then took me to sit with two supervisors. They were friendly and laid back. The interview went well. I got a callback about 2 weeks after (which is the timeframe the HR Rep advised).

Anonymous Employee in McLeansville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at LabCorp (McLeansville, NC) in August 2015.

Interview

It was a very lengthy process took about two months after I passed my assessment. The interview its self was very laid back. The lady that interviewed me was actually my supervisor once I got hired

Interview Questions

• How do you think you could contribute to the company   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LabCorp (Burlington, NC) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process was not difficult. The interviewer was troughout and ask behavioral questions.
    I was able to respond all questions. I did great in the interview and I got the job 2 days later.

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp (Burlington, NC) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied online. I was called a few weeks later about coming in for an interview. I did a typing test, excel and alpha-numeric test once I was there. I interviewed with two managers. They were very friendly and laid back. They told me about the position and answered the questions that I had. I was called exactly two weeks later with a job offer.

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp (Burlington, NC) in July 2012.

Interview

Applied for several positions with the company, but only received a call about this one. Spoke with HR, who set up the interview/testing. Before interviewing, I was given an Excel and typing test. Once the tests were completed, I interviewd with the HR Rep, then with the hiring supervisor. The interview was very laid back and I was made to feel very comfortable by the interviewers. I was told that the decision would be made within a couple of weeks. I was called around 2 weeks later with an offer. The salary was not negotiable, even though I had years of experience. Since I was out of work, I accepted anyway.

Interview Questions

• Not really difficult or unexpected - How have you dealt with the varying personalities that you have worked with?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was called with the offer, coutered back, but was told it wouldn't be fair to the others in the group...

Anonymous Employee in McLeansville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp (McLeansville, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

I went in for an Assessment of Data Entry and Excel. The Excel I tested on was a much older/dated version than I was used to but I was able to pass it with ease. After my assessment I met with 2 supervisors. They were very friendly and made the interview process very simple. Overall, I was pleased with the outcome.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLeansville, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LabCorp (McLeansville, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied and was called in for an interview about 2 days later. took a data entry and excel assessment and then had an interview with two supervisors. The only thing that i did not like was the assesment the excel was outdated but other than that the interview process was pretty laid back

Anonymous Employee in McLeansville, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LabCorp (McLeansville, NC) in August 2017.

Interview

You first have to apply of course and you take a slight assessment at home. If you did well on that and they like your resume, they will call you to come in and take an Excel and typing test. If you pass that, you will interview the same day. I received my offer call 2 weeks after my interview.