LabCorp Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 26, 2017

2.8

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LabCorp (Greensboro, NC) in June 2017.

Interview

Upon arrival I took a skills test. Interviewed with two associates. I was asked the typical interview questions. Why am I a good fit for the company? Very easy going and didn't feel stressed like usual.
After interview, briefly toured office.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you went above and beyond for a Customer   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for LabCorp

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LabCorp (Burlington, NC).

Interview

Great. The whole interview process was great. Great interviewers. You have to take a typing test and interview twice. Overall it was a great experience. Once you have the interview then they say they will call ypu and they call you to tell you they will do the background on you and then do the drug screen.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp (Charlotte, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

I had my phone interview and was called for a face to face interview in a week. The interview panel was professional and friendly. The whole interview took about an hour.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stressful situations?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I interviewed at LabCorp (Atlanta, GA) in December 2015.

Interview

2hr long and lots of questions about customer service I was very nervous I had to do a mock draw and read off a paper about specimen drop off

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp.

Interview

Filled out application online...contacted a couple days later....scheduled an interview....went in for my interview had to sign in and wait in the lobby for about 20-30 minutes. The HR rep came and took me to the back for the computer test which consisted of 4 phone call scenarios and how you would handle the phone calls(not timed). After passing I was led upstairs where I met with 2 other managers...they were very nice. They asked about your work history and a lot of scenario questions and tell me about a time when questions. After they asked their questions they asked if I had any. They explained the typical work day and things about the company and that position. When finished they said that I would be contacted if selected to move forward. About a week later I received an email saying they went with someone else....but then a week after that I received after phone call and email from the HR rep and they offered me the job! I accepted

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a upset customer....tell me about a time when   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLeansville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp (McLeansville, NC) in October 2015.

Interview

It consisted of an assessment a interview with someone downstairs if they liked you then you would do a final interview upstairs. Whete you are asked a series of questions.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp.

Interview

Filled application, went in for test, interviewed with hr manager, interviewed with two other managers was told I would be called within two weeks with the information on my interview and if they want to move forward in the process

Interview Questions

• What do you expect on your first day   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LabCorp in October 2014.

Interview

Interview was basic Q and A. Apply online and HR will pull your resume and work from there. Background check and drug screening required. Not intensive at all. They will ask if you are willing to make calls and take incomming calls.

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at LabCorp (Dublin, OH) in December 2013.

Interview

Interview was pretty neutral, must have some medical background as an phlebotomist, medical assistant, or medical office worker. Be ready for intense training jin LabCorp policies, applications, and manuals for your everyday job. High stress area, non technical person OK but must make sure you have dependable sitter, and home us balanced, not much room for call offs, family issues, or personal sickness till around a couple months. Adherence policies strict, with clocking in tardies, and call offs. The drive and gasoline can be alot be prepared for daytime traffic, accidents, and road condition s mist time unfavorable unless your close to Dublin. Good luck!

Interview Questions

• What past experience do you have for the job   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LabCorp (Burlington, NC) in May 2013.

Interview

I applied online and took the assessment. Not sure how long it was until I received a phone call from hr after I applied. I was set up to come into the office for another assessment, which consisted of four (4) collection simulated phone calls and an interview if I passed the test. I passed the assessment and the hr rep gave me a preliminary interview and then said that after that interview I would meet with the supervisors for the formal interview. I meet with two supervisors who asked a half situational based questions and then the other half was just general questions. The interview lasted about 20-30 minutes but the whole entire interview process took about 2.5 hrs. I was told that if the managers wanted to move forward in the process, I would be asked to have a background check done but at the end of my interview with the supervisors, I was never told that. So I am not sure of the outcome of what my interview was but the hr person stated that she would call by the following week when I met with her before I met with the supervisors for the initial interview so, we'll see.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond to help a customer? Tell me about a time when you had an irate customer?   Answer Question