LabCorp Customer Service Support Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LabCorp Customer Service Support Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at LabCorp

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp (Burlington, NC) in January 2019.

Interview

Applied December 24th 2018 received a call on January 7th 2019 for an on the spot phone interview did well on the phone interview, Talent Acquisition scheduled a face to face interview for the next day Jan 8th. Received an offer on January 17th start orientation February 4th 😃

Interview Questions

• All S.T.A.R Format Questions

Describe a time you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question
  • Why do you want to work for Labcorp?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for LabCorp

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp (Burlington, NC) in July 2015.

Interview

Completed onine application and assessments. Received email 2 weeks later to interview, interviewed with dept supervisors and waiting on background check. The interview was pretty informal and relaxed. Interview lasted less than an hour and she explained the benefits, health, dental and vacation and person days and how you earn them.

Anonymous Employee in Uniondale, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LabCorp (Uniondale, NY) in March 2009.

Interview

I got a call about my inquiry of the postion and they wanted to interview me. I made an appt and met the department manager, who asked me about my experiences, what the job was about, and my educational background. The interview, took no more than 15-20 mins, I was not showed around the dept I was interviewing for. She did mention what the job consisted of and she told me the time I would be working, which was not the usual 9-5 but 11-8. Shen then told me I would get a call if the job was offered to me, in which I did a day or two later.

Interview Questions

• I would I describe my worst customer service experience and how would I have done that differently.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. Advise, since there is no website any longer that really describes what the company is like, hope for the best.

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp (Burlington, NC) in June 2009.

Interview

When applying Labcorp I found it best to apply for every open position with the job you are trying to get on the website. If selected 1st interview with HR. and then if you pass that you will get a 2nd with a sup in the department you will be working.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation although I tried.