LabCorp Cytogenetic Technologist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LabCorp Cytogenetic Technologist Interview Questions

Interviews at LabCorp

2.2

Cytogenetic Technologist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp.

Interview

Interview with HR, which leads straight into multiple supervisor interviews. They ask how you like microscopy and such.

Interview Questions

• History of LabCorp- apparently this one was just my question though, no one else had heard of it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for LabCorp

Cytogenetic Technologist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LabCorp.

Interview

I had an one-on-one interview with the laboratory supervisor, which was arranged through my college. After the interview, I was given a tour of the lab and the facilities.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LabCorp (Raleigh, NC) in September 2018.

Interview

Got an email for a position to the same job that I had applied for but specifically a different posting. The email asked for me to pick a time for a 15-minute phone screening to talk about the job and talk about my qualifications. After the brief phone call with the HR department in California, I received an email to set up an in-person interview. Once I picked a time the day came and I met with the LabCorp cytogenetics supervisor for a tour of the Raleigh/Durham laboratory and an interview. The interview consisted of basic questions that anyone could google to practice. It was longer than expected but not severely difficult. Seemed like a no non-sense, facts only interviewer. Not the most friendly and rushed things.

Cytogenetics Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LabCorp (Research Triangle Park, NC) in August 2014.

Interview

I met with an HR representative and two supervisors who managed the Cytogenetics department. All of the questions were very generic and can be found on almost any major website that offers interview pointers.

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenge that you've had to overcome and explain why this is important to you.   1 Answer