LabCorp Healthcare Billing Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LabCorp Healthcare Billing Specialist Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp (Greensboro, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

Came in with numerous other applicants, we did the typing portion, then interviewed. If our typing speed and 1st interview went well, we interviewed with a supervisor. It was a pleasant experience and both the HR and Supervisor were nice, asked questions and gave me a good explanation of what a work day was like.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years, how do you feel about doing the same thing day after day   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for LabCorp

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp (Greensboro, NC) in December 2015.

Interview

For Labcorp applications you are encouraged to apply numerous times at one time back to back and make sure to highlight your skills in UPG resume and on the application itself so that the computer system will pull your name for the interview.

I will reconnect received a phone call for a interview. I was told that I would receive a email with the address and what to expect during the interview process. I had a option to choose interviews for the next day or last day of the week. So I got my email on Thursday with the info.

When I reported to the interview the security guard walked me to her desk to sign in then I took a seat in waiting area waited about 10 minutes and the HR associate came to get me. She explained to me the test. There was 3 test:

-Data entry test
    -Excel test
    -Another typing test

The excel is a little challenging. Once you pass the rep comes to get get, she takes me into her office and ask me about 7-9 questions. Then let's me know who will be interviewing me. Then once I am done with her she walks me out to the 2 supervisors that will be interviewing me. When we get into the room they both introduce theirselves and let me know that they will be asking a series of questions which is about 15-20.

Once that is ovet the interview in complete.

Interview Questions

• What do you know of or think that our department do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp (Greensboro, NC) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied online in May. I received a phone call in June to come in for testing and an interview. I took a basic excel and data entry test and passes. Interviewed with HR, then met with two hiring managers who asked a series of questions. Received a call a week later with a job offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't any negotiating with salary.

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp (Greensboro, NC) in May 2014.

Interview

You have a face to face interview that you have to take a typing and excel test and pass. Before you can get interview with actual managers. Once you pass the test you interview with mangers they ask the basic interview questions..took about 15mins and then they call you with a offer.

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult time at work and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp (Greensboro, NC) in June 2011.

Interview

After submitting my online application, I was e-mailed a test to take. About a week later someone from HR sent an e-mail to schedule an interview and on site testing. I took a typing test as well as a test on Microsoft Excel.I then interviewed with the HR consultant, and then with one of the managers. Once the interview was over, I was told to fill out a form consenting to a background check. Exactly 2 weeks later I got the call with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• What did you enjoy about your previous job?   Answer Question
    • Explain a time where you had to use your problem solving skills on the job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp (Greensboro, NC) in June 2011.

Interview

I thought the process was very easy. I kept in contact with the HR manager via email, exactly 2 weeks later i recieved the call saying we would like to offer you a position. Some questions asked were: Why do you want to work at labcorp?

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here at labcorp   1 Answer
    • What do you expect on your first day of work?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation: take it or leave it

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp (Greensboro, NC) in April 2010.

Interview

LabCorp presented as a wonderful place to work. Beautiful office and state of the art computers. The managers seemed to be very welcoming.
    The workers seemed to present very frustrated faces and body language. It seemed that the upper management loved their jobs and the actual entry level workers were not happy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no room for negotiation.