LabCorp Healthcare Billing Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 9, 2017

2.6

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp (Greensboro, NC) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied about a month ago and received a call two weeks ago to come in to do testing and an interview. I came in and I had to do a typing test. Once I passed I was interviewed by the hiring manager. Once that went well I was interviewed by a supervisor. They all were very nice. I was told I would receive a call back by the early part of the following week. I receive a job offers 8 days after my interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current position?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for LabCorp

Healthcare Billing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LabCorp.

Interview

Basically the interview was easy. The interview consisted of a typing test which was very easy. I had one interview with the HR Manager then an interview with a Supervisor. Then you wait until you recieve a phone call.

Healthcare Billing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LabCorp.

Interview

The data entry and interview process was fine, it is the after process that is a problem. The way you are notified about being hired and time frames to get in paperwork could use some work.

Interview Questions

• No difficult or unexpected questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LabCorp (Greensboro, NC) in June 2017.

Interview

Interview was very easy. If you passed the Data Entry test, you spoke to HR. I was able to interview with the supervisor afterwards. I was offered the position a couple of days later.

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LabCorp (Greensboro, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online. I received a phone call to come in for a data entry test. I did not pass the data entry test the first time, but I was asked to come back the next week to retake the test because my score was close to passing. I came back the next week and passed the test. Once I passed the test I was asked to interview with the HR manager. After I interviewed with the HR manager I was asked to interview with the hiring supervisor for that department.

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp (Greensboro, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

Came in with numerous other applicants, we did the typing portion, then interviewed. If our typing speed and 1st interview went well, we interviewed with a supervisor. It was a pleasant experience and both the HR and Supervisor were nice, asked questions and gave me a good explanation of what a work day was like.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years, how do you feel about doing the same thing day after day   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp (Greensboro, NC) in December 2015.

Interview

For Labcorp applications you are encouraged to apply numerous times at one time back to back and make sure to highlight your skills in UPG resume and on the application itself so that the computer system will pull your name for the interview.

I will reconnect received a phone call for a interview. I was told that I would receive a email with the address and what to expect during the interview process. I had a option to choose interviews for the next day or last day of the week. So I got my email on Thursday with the info.

When I reported to the interview the security guard walked me to her desk to sign in then I took a seat in waiting area waited about 10 minutes and the HR associate came to get me. She explained to me the test. There was 3 test:

-Data entry test
    -Excel test
    -Another typing test

The excel is a little challenging. Once you pass the rep comes to get get, she takes me into her office and ask me about 7-9 questions. Then let's me know who will be interviewing me. Then once I am done with her she walks me out to the 2 supervisors that will be interviewing me. When we get into the room they both introduce theirselves and let me know that they will be asking a series of questions which is about 15-20.

Once that is ovet the interview in complete.

Interview Questions

• What do you know of or think that our department do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp (Greensboro, NC) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied online in May. I received a phone call in June to come in for testing and an interview. I took a basic excel and data entry test and passes. Interviewed with HR, then met with two hiring managers who asked a series of questions. Received a call a week later with a job offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't any negotiating with salary.

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp (Greensboro, NC) in May 2014.

Interview

You have a face to face interview that you have to take a typing and excel test and pass. Before you can get interview with actual managers. Once you pass the test you interview with mangers they ask the basic interview questions..took about 15mins and then they call you with a offer.

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult time at work and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp (Greensboro, NC) in June 2011.

Interview

After submitting my online application, I was e-mailed a test to take. About a week later someone from HR sent an e-mail to schedule an interview and on site testing. I took a typing test as well as a test on Microsoft Excel.I then interviewed with the HR consultant, and then with one of the managers. Once the interview was over, I was told to fill out a form consenting to a background check. Exactly 2 weeks later I got the call with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• What did you enjoy about your previous job?   Answer Question
    • Explain a time where you had to use your problem solving skills on the job.   Answer Question