LabCorp Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LabCorp Human Resources Interview Questions

Interviews at LabCorp

2.7

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp.

Interview

Extremely Lengthy. Learn how to act like professionals. Embarrassing HR/Recruiter practices. I was lied to by the recruiter. The recruiter cut off communication with me and eventually sent a system automated email that I didn’t get the role after 4 interviews. After reading the reviews, I guess I should be thankful I didn’t get the job. The hiring manager was disorganized and acted as if she didn’t have time for the interview.

Interview Questions

• The recruiter lied. I was told I was “the candidate” then I received a generic e-mail that the role was filled after 4 interviews! How unprofessional can you be?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for LabCorp

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LabCorp.

Interview

The process started out with a phone interview that was about 30-60 minutes long. A 3.5 hour in person interview followed. Another phone interview that was about 30 minutes long was after that. Then had another in person interview that was about an hour long. I never heard anything back after that about the position I interviewed for, which was very surprising (and frankly unprofessional) given the lengthy interview process. Everyone I interviewed with seemed to be knowledgeable and very professional until the ignore approach at the end.

Interview Questions

• I was asked a mix of situational questions and questions about my background.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp (San Francisco, CA) in August 2019.

Interview

I would describe LabCorps's recruitment process as unorganized. From the beginning, the recruiter was unable to describe the steps within the recruitment and selection process and directed me to ask the hiring manager (who also did not have an answer).

After two interviews with two separate hiring managers, I received a vague email from the recruiter that stated he received positive feedback and he would circle back with next steps in the process. Two weeks pass with no communication and then I receive a system generated rejection via email.

The best practice (also customary practice) in recruitment is to reach out to candidates who have progressed to the interview stage but were not selected with a personal email note or phone call. The lack of organization throughout the process and lack of adherence to standard recruitment practices are red flags that recruitment and maybe the organization as a whole are unorganized.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with conflict between yourself and a coworker?   Answer Question