LabCorp Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at LabCorp

2.4

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LabCorp (Seattle, WA) in July 2020.

Interview

Did a phone screening with the HR department and them was set up with an interview with the supervisor of the department. The interview itself was more like a conversation, but it was really good.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LabCorp.

Interview

About 30 mins long (via WebEx since it’s COVID time) and typical HR questions were asked. The recruiter was very brief and to the point, the interviewer went through what it’s like to work there.

Interview Questions

• What are things you need to work on as a person?   1 Answer
    • What are your goals for the future?   1 Answer

Technologist Trainee Interview

Interview

I was contacted for a phone screening a few days after I applied. A phone interview has been set so I'll come back and update this once that's been completed.

Specimen Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2020.

Interview

Was done over the phone. No face to face meeting. Did not get the position because they claim I didnt show up for an interview...but it was done by phone screen??

Interview Questions

• Asked the general questions about what would u do scenarios   Answer Question

Driver/Courier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LabCorp (San Antonio, TX) in March 2020.

Interview

Phone Interview three part process, involving a recruiter, and hiring manager. process took a few days from application to recruiter,and a week to be contacted by manager for initial phone interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at LabCorp in January 2020.

Interview

The interview process was simple. Had a phone interview then a live in person interview with the manager. The interview was at night due to the position being a night job

Interview Questions

• Have you ever dealt with specimens before?   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation where you failed at getting a job done and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Specimen Accessioner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp.

Interview

After attending a job fair and being interviewed by other managers, I was contacted by the direct hiring manager to have a second interviewed. She walked me around the facility and gave me details about what to expect from the job.

Interview Questions

• What type of work experience do you have that will help you be successful here at this job?   Answer Question

Director, Program Management Interview

Interview

I did not interview because but I would like to warn potential candidates of a dangerous practice. I was asked for my last 4 digits of my SSN and my date of birth during the on-line application process and I don't think this is acceptable. I stopped the application immediately.

Interview Questions

• Asked for private information during the on-line application process.   1 Answer

Pst Interview

Interview

Why did you become a phlebotomist? ...
    How would you handle a distressed and agitated patient? ...
    What if you are unable to find a vein? ...
    Tell me about your experience with drawing blood. ...
    Often one phlebotomy interview question is about your knowledge––order of draw, medical equipment, or blood draw procedure.

Medical Science Liaison Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LabCorp.

Interview

The interview process was typical. I had a phone interview with HR, a phone interview with the hiring manager and VP, and an in-person interview and presentation with the hiring manager. The in-person interview was different than I had experienced in the past, as the company paid for my flight but no other travel related expenses. This was very telling and disappointing. Due to my location and the company selected flight, I spent ~$150 for this interview.

Interview Questions

LabCorp Response

Oct 18, 2019 – Media & Marketing Communications Manager

LabCorp reimburses all interview expenses – please don’t forget to submit your receipts! If you need additional assistance, reach out to your interview team and they can resend the reimbursement form. Checks arrive within 1-2 weeks by mail and we cover all of our candidates' expenses for lodging, parking, tolls, transportation and meals. We hope this clears up any misunderstanding in the reimbursement process as a LabCorp candidate.