LabCorp Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LabCorp Interview Questions

Updated Dec 13, 2017

2.4

Technologist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp.

Interview

it started with a quick phone interview, and then a second phone interview. Then I was set up with an in-person interview, I was asked a few easy question, the supervisor was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Describe a certain sitation where I was unsure of what I was doing?   1 Answer

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLeansville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at LabCorp (McLeansville, NC) in December 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received a call 3-4 days later asking for a face to face interview. Once arrived took a skill test met with two managers and took a tour. Didn’t bother to call back after the 7days I was told to wait.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you went above and beyond?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LabCorp (Raleigh, NC) in November 2017.

Interview

Simple common and sense questions regarding position, ie what tubes do you use for specific test, how do you handle a patient who is upset. Had to draw on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a coworker wanted to leave early and asked you to punch them out?   3 Answers

Specialty Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LabCorp (Birmingham, AL).

Interview

I got a called from the hiring supervisor. I had a face to face interview!! She asked me about 15 questions and gave me a tour of the lab. 4 days later got a Job Ofter.

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp (Albany, NY).

Interview

I was called for and over the phone interview asked a couple questions about blood draw tests and tube color it was easy if you already know what your doing. I was told I passed and my application would be forwarded to the regional manager got called for and interview a couple days later. In person interview was simple talked about experience and was asked the steps of a blood draw once again and a few more questions nothing too difficult.

Interview Questions

• What tube do you draw for a CBC, PT and CMP?
      Order or draw?   Answer Question

Specimen Accessioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Utica, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LabCorp (Utica, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Easy, comfortable, brought in to sit at a table and was asked basic questions about the job, my goals, and previous experience. Offered the job on the spot and performed colorblind test after the experience

Certified Phlebotomist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LabCorp.

Interview

Ask majority customer service questions and ask about my ability to handle difficult or adverse situations if need be and how often do i get upset on my job and am i able to handle large work loads

Interview Questions

• If a customer was upset with their service how would you handle it   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LabCorp.

Interview

applied online, got called in for an interview about a week later, got the job offer about a week after that and giving me the start date of about a month after that

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LabCorp (New Orleans, LA) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online taken assesment and Was sent in email on questions regarding exp. Was called for a in person interview.... 4 supervisor interviewed me and actually made me draw blood one of there arms ..talk about pressure but after the interview 2 days later he called me an offer me a position then next is the background and please don't put ur 2week notice in till everything is clear!!!!!!!!

Interview Questions

• What's the difference between a phlebotomist and customer service,   1 Answer

Technologist Trainee Interview

Interview

Filled out online application, got a call from recruiter, set up phone interview and got an email to schedule in person.
    It was within the course of a week that this all happened

Interview Questions

• When was a time you dealt with office conflict, can you work overtime, why do I want to work for the company, how do you feel your prior work experience will benefit you in this role, what are your long term and short term goals   Answer Question