LabCorp Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LabCorp Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2017

2.4

Lab Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LabCorp.

Interview

Essentially, I was shown the lab and what some of the equipment was. It was a brief overview. And then sat down for 1-1 interview. Then about maybe 3 days later I got offered the position

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Lab Corp?   3 Answers

Senior Director Interview

Interview

They put their worst foot forward. The application is absurd and contemptuous of applicant. No one should have to wast that much of their valuable time. It is several hours of tedious sophomoric tasks. "Talent Management" for this company is clearly a joke.

Interview Questions

• They actually require your Social Security number   1 Answer
    • They make you input everything that's already been imported from your resume PLUS phone numbers and zip codes of all employers.   1 Answer
    • Absurd competency and personality test   1 Answer

Key Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wauwatosa, WI

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LabCorp (Wauwatosa, WI).

Interview

I applied online and took about two months till I heard back. Part of the process was to take a assessment. Based on the assessment and experience they will contact you. I first had a phone interview with a firm that handles the search for candidates for LabCorp. Then the regional manager reached out after and we set an in person interview. The manager was late to the interview and was very informal didn't have many questions. Besides the standard tell me about yourself and two or three additional questions. I was the one mainly asking questions during the meeting. The manger wasn't very professional and seemed preoccupied.

Interview Questions

• What relationships do you have with local hospitals, clinics and other medical facilities in the area.   Answer Question

Phlebotomy Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp (Washington, DC).

Interview

Applied through online and via recruiter. Best if recruiter didn't get involved as they have to pay recruiter out. By recruiters do get you the interview faster! Interview - two rounds. First round is with regional manager. Then second round with three people: regional manager and general managers.

If you pass those two rounds, they'd send your info to HR and HR will contact you to send or update documents for background check. Background check may take 2-3 weeks. Once everything clears - you're good to go!

Interview Questions

• Why Labcorp? What's your strengths and weakness? How do you deal with a difficult or disgruntle employee?   Answer Question

Accounts Receivable Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLeansville, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LabCorp (McLeansville, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied and was called in for an interview about 2 days later. took a data entry and excel assessment and then had an interview with two supervisors. The only thing that i did not like was the assesment the excel was outdated but other than that the interview process was pretty laid back

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LabCorp (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2017.

Interview

1st you have to pass a pre employment test...it's a little difficult...well to me atleast
    2nd was an email telling me I was being considered for the position &to finish filling out APPLICATION
    3rd was a call from recruiter for an over the phone interview after the interview she told me that they'll call for a 2nd interview (in person) if interested. A couple days later I was called for another over the phone interview for a different location(I'm guessing that position was filled) later I received an email for an in person interview

During the in person interview the vibe was really cool and laid back, which made me (as a very bad interviewer) extremely comfortable... the manager was extremely nice. After the interview I had to do a MOCKDRAW ((know your stuff))
    The whole process started took less than 2 weeks my in person interview was on a Friday that following Monday my recruiter called to offer me the position

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp.

Interview

Put in an application online and took a couple online tests. The recruiter called me a few days later to sent up an interview. Went on a tour of the place first and then sat down with the supervisor and another recruiter. Couple weeks later I got an email with the offer letter. There was a lot of concern regarding my schedule and how well I would do working 3rd shift. Everyone was really nice though.

Interview Questions

• Why should we choose you over a recent grad? (I haven't graduated my UG yet) Are you able to work 3rd shift? Name a weakness. Why are you suited to this position? Where do you see yourself at in 5 years?   Answer Question

Specimen Accessioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LabCorp (Dallas, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I received a call from HR, asking if I was still interested in the position. They went over the hours, pay, and asked me a few questions. (What do I know about Labcorp, how does your previous experience transfer to this position). They told me I would get a call within a few days from a hiring manager.

Over a week later I hadn't heard anything, so I called HR to follow up. I left a message and they never called me back, but that night I got a call from the hiring manager. He made sure I was interested and ready for a lot of work and long hours. I went in for an interview two hours later.

The manager showed me around and I got to watch some people working. He answered all my questions and told me that HR should contact me with an offer within 1.5 weeks or so.

HR contacted me the next week with a verbal offer and then sent various emails requiring me to fill in forms and formally accept the offer. They gave me a start date. I had to send in information to complete a background check and had to submit to a urine drug test.

I was emailed about a week prior to my start date with some more information about orientation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at LabCorp (Charlotte, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

it was nice with the interview process and it went well from the beginning to the end. it was very smooth nad very good and everyone will feel comfortable

Interview Questions

• it was regarding the description of hte job tha was currently doing   Answer Question

Specimen Accessioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp (Louisville, KY) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online and had to take several tests and surveys. They were easy but took a little while to complete. Then about a week later I got a call from HR where they explained the position and asked questions about my work history. They also asked if the hours and schedule worked for me. They informed me that I would be contacted by the hiring manager in a few days and I was. I set up an interview with that manager for two days later. That lasted about 30 minutes and was very laid back. She asked some questions and then showed me around the facility. Then she asked if I had any questions (I strongly suggest coming up with a few to ask).

It took about a week and a day for me to hear anything back from that interview and it was in the form of another call from the HR lady. She informed me that I was offered the position and I accepted. Good luck!

Interview Questions

• How do you adjust to a new work environment?
      What is one word friends would use to describe you?
      What do you know about LabCorp?
      Answer Question