LabCorp Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 19, 2017

2.4

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at LabCorp (Dallas, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Took one week from online to face to face interview. General interview questions plus a 10 minute skills assessment test. After interview, filled out online application to submit background and drug test consent.

Interview Questions

• Give the order of draw for a series of tests.
      When do you pour one tube into another?
      What tubes can serum be collected in
      Answer Question

Call Center Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LabCorp (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2017.

Interview

The recruiter called me very soon after my application and set up a live interview at the company.
    There were a lot of questions that were already typed up and he went down the list one by one

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were faced with a difficult customer.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you were in a stressful situation and what did you do   Answer Question

Administration Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp in February 2017.

Interview

Had to take an online personality test and a data entry test. Received email that I would be hearing from a TA person. Interviewed over the phone , super simple and same old questions everyone uses. Was told names of selected few would be sent to manager by next day, my name was going to be forwarded per TA, and manager would call for face to face. 4 weeks have gone by and nothing.

Specimen Accessioner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at LabCorp in February 2017.

Interview

Contacted through email to take a data entry test, followed up a week later with a request to submit more information, and another week later asked to fill out more information regarding policies. Never contacted again after that. Very slow contact, usually emailed at the end of the day and followed back after I replied no sooner than a week later.

Interview Questions

• Can you work mandatory overtime?   1 Answer

Cytogenetics Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LabCorp.

Interview

Overall, it was a pretty normal interview process. Signed in at the front and then met with manager/supervisor of the department for 1-on-1. Lab manager was very casual and laid back, which mad for an easy going interview. Given a tour of the lab and facility following interview.

Specimen Accessioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LabCorp (New York, NY).

Interview

Apply online to every position available, it remembers your app so it is easy. Get callback, go to interview. If they accept you, you get an email with further instructions and just follow it.

Interview Questions

• The general Google questions, like how do you work with others, what are your greatest strengths and weaknesses, why do you feel you would be a good fit for this job.   1 Answer

Medical Billing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LabCorp (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview was easy and the interviewers were friendly. Were asks 3 questions then a tour around the office. I have to do a typing test and behavior test but not hard. No trick questions.

Call Center Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, NC

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at LabCorp (Burlington, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

interview was very short was escorted to take a two test including typing test was interviewed by HR asked several questions. was told i would hear something within a week or so a week later got a phone call with job offer. accepted 13.25 an hour

Interview Questions

• why do want to work for labcorp?
      name a time you had to deal with an irate customer
      Answer Question

Key Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp in January 2017.

Interview

Slow hiring process, went through 3 interviews with management. Focus was on customer service, sales, and relationship building. On boarding process took a few weeks to get background and drug testing completed.

Interview Questions

• What kind of issues have you been presented with in the past and how did you deal with it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did negotiate base salary. They pay low for base so I would push to get a little more than they offer.

Lab Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LabCorp (New York, NY).

Interview

questions about basic science stuff. There were two interviewers. The interview took about 45 minutes. They wanted to know my past job descriptions.They asked me what was my selling point, my weak point and hobby.