LabCorp Lab Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LabCorp Lab Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at LabCorp

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LabCorp (Overland Park, KS).

Interview

I had a face to face interview with HR with questions about yourself, why are you interested in working here, a difficult situation you dealt with, how you handle stress, etc. if they like you they have you interview with the manager of the department and they interview you again there.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a stressful situation at work or outside of work   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for LabCorp

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shelton, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp (Shelton, CT) in May 2016.

Interview

applied online to multiple positions off of their website, received a call to finish further application, received phone interview with NC headquarter recruiter, was scheduled for a face to face panel interview with the lab supervisor and lab manager a week later. only met the lab supervisor during interview, toured the lab with him, was given a quick 5 minute coding test on paper, and discussed availability and such. has been a little over 2 weeks and still waiting to hear back, though i thought the interview went wonderfully.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LabCorp (Seattle, WA).

Interview

I met with the department supervisor. She did not work in the lab, nor was she available to reach during third shift (she works days). I was very nervous, but the department head made me feel comfortable. She was personable and open to answering any questions.

It was not until my first shift that I met the shift supervisor. She came in three hours after I had, so I was being trained by someone that was technically in a different department.

Lab Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp.

Interview

Easy to apply for a position with labcorp. You will have to call and ask about your application to let them know that you really want to work with them.

Lab Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LabCorp in April 2014.

Interview

Completed online application and assessment. 2-3 days after, I was called for an interview with the department supervisor. The interview was very relaxed and lasted for about one hour. I was told by the supervisor that she would be conducting more interviews and expected to make a decision within 2 weeks. 3 days later I was contacted with an offer to start in 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Pretty general interview questions. The questions are geared towards wanting to find out if you are organized, pay close attention to detail, reliable, if you have eye and hand dexterity etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. Basically, they ask you what your minimum hourly pay requirement is and that is the offer that they make. So make sure you go hire than your actual minimum.

Lab Assistant Interview

Interview

It was a long and drawn out process. I didn't have an interview for about 3 weeks, and I didn't hired for a month. I had forgot about the interview by then.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LabCorp (Seattle, WA) in March 2014.

Interview

They called me to schedule an interview after I applied online. Met with shift supervisor depending on which shift you apply for. It was pretty casual. I got taken on a mini tour of the actual lab, for background information, before continuing with the actual interview. Takes place in the supervisor's office for a one on one interview, asked the usual personality questions.

Lab Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LabCorp.

Interview

Was rejected for all of the positions I applied for, before all my applications were completed. Some of the assessments were finished, and some were not. I went back a day later to complete the assessments (because they are each ~40 minutes long), when I started receiving the automated emails. Absolute rubbish. I have a Bachelor's Degree + some experience, some of the positions required only a driver's license, or only a high school diploma. Take heed of the negative reviews on this site from people who actually worked for this company, saying not to work here. I feel blessed to NOT have been given a fair shake, much better things are in store.

Interview Questions

• A customer has a problem that needs to be fixed immediately. To properly fix the problem you need to gather some information from the customer, but the customer is angry and impatient. What would you be MOST likely to do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LabCorp (Burlington, NC).

Interview

Applied online; next day got a call to schedule phone interview; then got a call to schedule one on one interview. The interviewer acted like he had found someone and no longer needed interview. I was barely asked any questions.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LabCorp (Seattle, WA) in April 2013.

Interview

i applied online and in few days i got a call from the hiring manager to schedule a phone interview.. was asked general interview questions and some behavioral/scenario questions for like 20 minutes.. did that, and after couple days got a call again to schedule an one-on-one interview with the dept supervisor.. met and aced the interview.. by the time i left the office, i was offered the position..