LabCorp Lab Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LabCorp Lab Technician Interview Questions

Interviews at LabCorp

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LabCorp (Tampa, FL) in June 2009.

Interview

They ask me a few questions and they wanted to hire me over the phone.

Interview Questions

I needed a full-time position.

Other Interview Reviews for LabCorp

Anonymous Employee in Elmhurst, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LabCorp (Elmhurst, IL) in April 2010.

Interview

Applied online, got a call for interview. HR talked to me for a little and the commenced skills tests. These were based on KSPR and WPM. This was by far the most important part the interview process because the work is performance based. questions in regards to personality, leadership, teamwork, etc weren't really asked at all.

Interview Questions

• Quite basic, they asked "what would you do if a problem arose?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LabCorp (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2018.

Interview

Very informative and direct. Questions were simple and to the point. The questions were related to the job no abstract questions involved, they asked greatest weakness and strengths. They also were very accepting of questions.

Lab Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp in December 2017.

Interview

Called for a phone screening, where they asked me what I knew about the company, and then forwarded my info to the hiring manager. It took about 2 weeks to hear back, and then I met with the HM for a face to face. It was standard questions about the job duties and situational questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LabCorp (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2018.

Interview

Interview was easy. Was shown around the building. I thought the interview went great. However, HR called and told me they had good news and bad news. Good news was the interview went great and the manager liked me, bad news was that told me they were slowing down on hiring and to apply again in January.

Lab Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LabCorp in February 2014.

Interview

Panel in which multiple individuals came to speak with me. Not too terrible. also an individual 1 to 1 interview which proceeded well. The company is easy to speak with and it is obvious that they go through a number of emploees

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2018.

Interview

First phone interview from recruiter then in person interview with whichever job location applied. WARNING: even though you met posted job requirements, they have invisible requirements... Recruiter and company personal will (toy with you) waste your time and they don't care about the applicants. I don't know why they would waste applicants time if they have invisible requirements. Also think about why labcorp always hiring? If you care about job security and someone that can respect you, look for job elsewhere. From my experience labcorp is terrible (recruiter) and interviewer (S Sepulveda Blvd, Los Angeles CA).

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp (Burlington, NC).

Interview

Interview was scheduled by HR. At first, there was a telephone screen with the HR rep. The environment was 1:1s with the department management (manager, lead, etc). Following the interview, a background check and reference check were completed.