LabCorp Lab Technologist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LabCorp Lab Technologist Interview Questions

Interviews at LabCorp

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LabCorp (Durham, NC) in May 2011.

Interview

Interview with HR first, then interview with supervisor. Typical HR interview screening questions, then the supervisor interview is more specific to the job and personal previous job experience. As long as you can answer job scenario questions and relate to your positive points, you should do well. About 30 minutes for each question/answer parts of the interviews.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for LabCorp

Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LabCorp (Research Triangle Park, NC) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview process is very basic, they will ask you basic questions such as why do you want to work here and what previous experience do you already have. Usually if you do well in the interview they will give you a tour of the lab. I heard back back from the company in about 2 weeks.

Lab Technologist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at LabCorp.

Interview

Firstly you are asked questions by the shift supervisor and another member of staff for approximately 30-45 minutes. After the first part of the interview was done, I was given a tour of the lab and my day to day duties were explained by the shift supervisor. You are given the chance to ask questions at the end of both parts