LabCorp Laboratory Technologist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LabCorp Laboratory Technologist Interview Questions

2.2

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Laboratory Technologist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp.

Interview

I already worked there as a temporary employee, so really the interview wasn't really an interview. My boss had already decided to hire me before the interview took place. Just make sure to be honest with them and they are okay with you not having any previous experience for most jobs.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for LabCorp

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at LabCorp (Burlington, NC).

Interview

Simple and straightforward. She asked basic interview questions. Told me about the company. Was really friendly and outgoing. Very formal but relaxing. I think once she gave me a tour i felt really confident about getting the job.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about LabCorp?   2 Answers

Negotiation

Nonnegotiable

Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LabCorp (Research Triangle Park, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online, and had a phone interview a week later with an HR manager. Two days later I had an in person interview with two lab managers. I received an offer two days after that and accepted. Background check, drug test and pre-employment meeting all done before start date.

Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LabCorp (Research Triangle Park, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

Very efficient interview process. Quickly had all of the paperwork ready to begin hiring process. I was interviewed by the supervisor of the lab and her supervisor sat in on the interview. Prepare yourself for a variety of questions about how you will react to certain situations.

Laboratory Technologist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp.

Interview

There was an online application that I filled out. I submitted my resume. Then Human Resources called me for an interview. We set a date for the interview. We did not do any telephone interviewing. At the interview, I was asked situational questions primarily.

Laboratory Technologist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LabCorp.

Interview

I applied, was called by recruiter for phone interview the next day. Had in person two days later and received an offer two days after that.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time I made a suggestion and it wasn't accepted.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered me slightly more than I had asked for so I did not negotiate

Anonymous Employee in Raritan, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp (Raritan, NJ) in January 2013.

Interview

Went to a public job fair heard about it through an employee who worked at the site. Applied online a few days before then went to the job fair. First interview was with two managers asking relative experience, personality questions, then very few technical questions. They then had me sit and meet two more upper management personal.Very easygoing and not strenuous.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp (Research Triangle Park, NC) in December 2010.

Interview

One phone, and face to face interview with HR hiring manager. One face to face interview with lab supervisor.

Interview Questions

• What will you do in the lab when there is no work?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation accepted at all!

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at LabCorp (Burlington, NC) in November 2010.

Interview

Started as a temporary hire through a recruiter so there was no interview. I started the week after the recruiter contacted me. I worked a three month contract and was the hired on for a full time position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, they asked what the temp place was paying me and offered two dollars more an hour than that.