LabCorp Patient Intake Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LabCorp Patient Intake Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at LabCorp

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Brandon, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LabCorp (Brandon, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied a long time ago and finally received a call back Monday . I went in for my 1st interview the next day. Simple questions. Took 15-20 mins. The next step was a 2nd interview over the phone. I had mine the same day. Hours later HR called and I missed the call waiting for a return call

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for LabCorp

Anonymous Employee in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp (Ocala, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

I knew someone who was already employed with the company and they helped get my resume and application pushed through. Even though I had someone on the inside helping me out, it still took a month and a half for an employment offer. A lot of back and forth over the phone with HR, then a hiring freeze. After I was initially called for an interview, I interviewed with a regional site coordinator and she informed it would be weeks before I heard anything. She asked me a lot of candid questions off of a piece of paper, she wrote my answers down as we went through the questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you handled a stressful situation in the workplace
      What are your strengths/weaknesses
      Tell me a time when you felt proud of your work   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LabCorp (Jacksonville, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process was easy. Basic questions that related to the position. The first interview was maybe 10 questions. The site manager explained the role of the position, and told me the time frame in which I should here back from humam resources.
    After that, I was called 3 days later by a regional manager who did a over the phone interview. It was a piggy back off the original questions asked in the first interview. 13 questions in total. Maybe 15mins long.
    A few days later a recruiter called offering me the job.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have that relate to this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Laurel, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at LabCorp (Laurel, MD) in February 2015.

Interview

It was very professional very thorough and straight to the point. I felt they realized I was a good fit and I felt I was fairly treated. I have nothing negative to say about their process.

Interview Questions

• They asked why I wanted to work for the company.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp (Orlando, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

All of interview as over the phone. Took a long time to start. I was asked to speak with two different people and asked a series of basic interview questions