LabCorp Patient Service Tech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at LabCorp

2.5

Patient Service Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LabCorp (Austin, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

I was initially interviewed over the phone. I was previously employed by labcorp so they not only interviewed my on the phone, but they called and verified my references. I was applying for an out of state job so the 1:1 interview was skipped (this is rarely done.) The interview took over an hour on the phone. The interview process consisted of a series of question based on previous experience and hypothetical situations. I was then asked to virtually walk through a draw. If the interview is done in person the draw is a live draw on the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   3 Answers
  • Step by step how do you draw a patient who needs a fasting glucose, cbc, pt, and a digoxin?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary is negotiable.

Other Interview Reviews for LabCorp

Patient Service Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LabCorp (Dallas, TX) in June 2010.

Interview

I initially called the HR department to follow up on the status of my application. After doing so, they called me back a week later for the interview. I was first asked to complete a survey about specimen testing and what certain acronyms stood for. Then I was in a panel interview where I was askeds a plethora of simple questions and where I had to display how to complete a successful venipuncture. They called me back in a week and I started work.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with complaining customers?   2 Answers