LabCorp Phlebotomist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LabCorp Phlebotomist Interview Questions

Interviews at LabCorp

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp (Rockville, MD).

Interview

Long and tiring. Manager didnt really care about my credentials. Manager was late for the interview process. Sat and waited an hour for her to get there. Manager was rude and talked on the phone most of the interview. Found out that she was fired months later.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for LabCorp

Phlebotomist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp.

Interview

Met with the person who would be my supervisor. Got hired on the spot. Then I attended a 2 day orientation and got a tour of the main lab where I had my photo ID made.

Interview Questions

• Asked basic questions regarding tubes, hemolysis, needle gauge.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LabCorp (Columbus, OH) in October 2015.

Interview

Phone first then in person whole process to get hired takes several months, they use out of state third party company to do background check. Very long unnecessary process

Phlebotomist Interview

Interview

I wish I could contribute to this. I was not interviewed. The application process takes a long time though, and you have to go through a series of online tests when you apply, which was weird to me.

Interview Questions

• I was actually not interviewed to get this job. We were bought out by Labcorp and got transferred over.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp (Houston, TX) in August 2018.

Interview

Went to Labcorp site did a application online heard a called back within 2-3 weeks to set up an interview at the main site. Interview was no more than 30 min Ask about work history and your ability to perform the job. Very laid back supervisor.

Interview Questions

• Would you be able to work the desire hours?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp (Houston, TX).

Interview

I was given a interview after 2weeks of applying online website. I was not prepared for the interview, my advice to other research because I did not, it can be very intimidating and scary, I completely went blank

Interview Questions

• Which tube do you draw a CBC?   4 Answers
    • What would I bring to the company?   1 Answer
    • To draw a CBC tube with a butterfly   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Loganville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp (Loganville, GA) in March 2018.

Interview

Got a phone call to come in for a face to face interview. Interview was extremely nice. Very laid back atmosphere. They ask a bunch of predetermined questions. Pretty common sense stuff. After the questions I had to do a MOCK DRAW. Make sure you know your stuff as far as the order of the draw and what test are drawn in what tubes. After the mock draw, the interviewer stated she wanted to do my second interview on the spot. Answered some more questions, which were pretty much the same as the first set of questions, but just worded differently. 2 weeks after my face to face interview, I received a phone call from HR with an offer.

Interview Questions

• What’s the difference between good customer service and great customer service?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at LabCorp (Dallas, TX) in March 2018.

Interview

I was a transfer, so the process was different than a new hire. I pretty much skipped the phone interview and had already done the drug testing and background check, etc.

Interview Questions

• When is it appropriate to pour from one lavender into another?   2 Answers
    • Is it ever appropriate to tear a hole in the finger of your glove?   2 Answers
    • What to do if a parent and their child walk in and she wants you to do a heelstick   2 Answers
    • Where is it appropriate to perform a heelstick?   2 Answers
    • What is universal precautions?   1 Answer
    • Name 3 ways a sample can be unsuitable for testing.   3 Answers
    • What tubes give you a serum specimen?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Itasca, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LabCorp (Itasca, IL).

Interview

Very easy and basic interview questions. They asked questions specifically pertaining to the position I applied for. Wasn't as nerve wrecking as I thought it would be, the women that interviewed me were very nice and the interview didn't go like a normal interview, it was laid back and not as strict.

Anonymous Employee in Ash, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp (Ash, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview was over the phone very comfortable process. It takes a little time processing everything, but well worth it. I had my phone interview in Aug and started September 26. Be friendly and confident.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pay was offered and excepted