LabCorp Phlebotomist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LabCorp Phlebotomist Interview Questions

Interviews at LabCorp

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at LabCorp (Tulsa, OK) in June 2011.

Interview

I filled out my application was given an interview spoke with management and with the 19 years of experience I was offered the job on the spot went over my job description took drug screen and was able to start 06/2009

Interview Questions

• How would I deal with an upset patient   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for LabCorp

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LabCorp (San Diego, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

Easy, they need people..
    Filled out an application, they took a copy of my ss, driver's license, did a drug screen. had orientation the next day...and the torture began. Labcorp is on every job search website, that alone should tell you something. I say Good luck!!

Interview Questions

• Can you do a drug screen today?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at LabCorp (Rockville, MD) in March 2011.

Interview

The interview was very interested and I learn a lot of things about customer services, drawing blood and learning how to do the EMR systems. Working there I gained great friends with my supervisor and manager.

Interview Questions

• When was the last time I drew blood   1 Answer

Negotiation

They asked when will I be able to work for the company. I informed them that I had to give my other job a two week notice and they agreed with me.

Anonymous Employee in McKees Rocks, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LabCorp (McKees Rocks, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

Very quick I applied got a call the next day had an interview on phone with HR and then immediate interview with manager and then phone call for offer by end of the week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Union, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at LabCorp (Union, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview went well. I was asked to submit a resume with my 20 yes experience. I did that and was told it would be sent to HR. I received an email saying they choose someone else who was more qualified.

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp (Richmond, VA) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview was conducted by two supervisors. There was a mock draw that required me to describe in detail the entire process of drawing a patient, down to getting the specimens ready for send out. You are asked the order of the draw, how to handle a difficult stick and the youngest patient you have drawn. There was also a diagram where you are asked the proper sites for the pediatric draw. The questions asked are consistent with what you learned in school, and how to handle specimens properly. The interview is relaxed enough to answer the questions in a timely manner and both supervisors interact with you politely and professionally.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were unexpected or difficult, the questions were pretty much about what you learned in school.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was easy. I was asked what rate I desired, told the starting rate and when offered the position, was compensated for my experience. I accepted and am very happy with the offer.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LabCorp (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2014.

Interview

It was a great interview see to beva great company,process was simple easy friendly and helpful resources and information about this company, interview went well i got hired it just was not the compaby for ne they are nit for the employees at all

Phlebotomist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LabCorp.

Interview

Very Long!!!! It took 2 interviews, many phone calls and 3 months to get hired and start working. Have to be patient. I thought the interview went well and was surprised when I didn't get a phone call. I followed up when I saw the job position still posted and than is when I got a second interview. I was told they had to wait for approvals and for HR to process. I was disappointed in the process but I did accept the job.

Interview Questions

• some phlebotomy skill questions like where to stick a baby   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiating, HR determines salary

Phlebotomist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LabCorp.

Interview

2 of the head phlebotomist at different labcorps both needed positions filled so they both interviewed me together. A lot of situational questions, & wanted to know my experience with various things like if I had ever stuck a child or geriatric.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offered a salary & I accepted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LabCorp (Newark, DE) in April 2016.

Interview

Brief the position was for floater I needed to do in office phlebotomy I don't drive so if you have in newark de I would appreciate that thanks the person I spoke to was Ramona she was very nice and helpful