LabCorp Phlebotomist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LabCorp Phlebotomist Interview Questions

Interviews at LabCorp

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at LabCorp (Louisville, KY) in August 2013.

Interview

Talked about job with former employer and my duties as an aid and how I learned to draw blood on the job site. I worked at Urgent Care in Bowling Green, Ky for 10 years as an aid and learn a lot about drawning blood and all things concerning a patients care.

Interview Questions

• how many times I had drawn blood?   2 Answers

Negotiation

They offer the amount of money and offer benefits, with a pay increase in 90 days.

Other Interview Reviews for LabCorp

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LabCorp (Washington, DC) in January 2011.

Interview

it was a simple ,clear questions about my knowledge for the job i applied. this includ also my background ( studies ), my status in US ( if I can work legally ).It's also about my ability to work with people or alone if the job required to do so.

Interview Questions

• are you a us citizen or a resident?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in McKees Rocks, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LabCorp (McKees Rocks, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

Very quick I applied got a call the next day had an interview on phone with HR and then immediate interview with manager and then phone call for offer by end of the week.

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at LabCorp (Rockville, MD) in March 2011.

Interview

The interview was very interested and I learn a lot of things about customer services, drawing blood and learning how to do the EMR systems. Working there I gained great friends with my supervisor and manager.

Interview Questions

• When was the last time I drew blood   1 Answer

Negotiation

They asked when will I be able to work for the company. I informed them that I had to give my other job a two week notice and they agreed with me.

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at LabCorp (Tulsa, OK) in June 2011.

Interview

I filled out my application was given an interview spoke with management and with the 19 years of experience I was offered the job on the spot went over my job description took drug screen and was able to start 06/2009

Interview Questions

• How would I deal with an upset patient   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LabCorp (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

Well I have been applying to Labcorp since I got out of school.. Suprisingly they called back when I applied recently.. Applied for many positions got a call back like a month or two later.. interview went very well... Manager spoke of his accomplishments then asked me about mines.. Just like any other interview.. Alot of scenario based questions. Lots of laughs..(I try to spark up a laugh in every interview.)

Interview Questions

• If you have two seperate tubes with two different additives are u able to mix if you dont have enough in another tube..? Why or why not?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2011.

Interview

pretty easy questions. They actually promoted me in the interview process, I applied for phlebotomy position. They hired me as phlebotomy coordinator. I had my first and second interview that day.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LabCorp (Seattle, WA) in January 2012.

Interview

I applied constantly for a year for every position that they posted on their website before I was finally contacted via email and offered an interview. First I was interviewed over the phone and then in person at their downtown location, on a one to one basis.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work for LabCorp. A few basic phlebotomy questions on tubes to use for some lab tests. What is an example of having dealt with a difficult customer. What is an example of exemplary customer service.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in West Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp (West Columbia, SC) in April 2013.

Interview

The interviewing process was very effecient. I was tested to make sure that I was not color blind. I had and exstensive back ground check. I was offered a fairly decent salary. I was told one thing on the phone interview. But when I had actually excepted the offer I was given a lower salary that in which I was quoted over the phone.

Interview Questions

• How well did I deal with co-workers with attitudes.   1 Answer

Phlebotomist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp.

Interview

Phone interview lasted about 15 minutes. Asked generic interview questions. The phone interview was more of a screening. For the 1 on 1 interview, this was in person, it last 25-30 minutes. This interview was more related to phlebotomist position.