LabCorp Phlebotomy Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LabCorp Phlebotomy Supervisor Interview Questions

Interviews at LabCorp

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp (Washington, DC).

Interview

Applied through online and via recruiter. Best if recruiter didn't get involved as they have to pay recruiter out. By recruiters do get you the interview faster! Interview - two rounds. First round is with regional manager. Then second round with three people: regional manager and general managers.

If you pass those two rounds, they'd send your info to HR and HR will contact you to send or update documents for background check. Background check may take 2-3 weeks. Once everything clears - you're good to go!

Interview Questions

• Why Labcorp? What's your strengths and weakness? How do you deal with a difficult or disgruntle employee?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for LabCorp

Phlebotomy Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp in May 2015.

Interview

Applied on line, went in to the office to speak with the hiring supervisor, then telephone interview with manager and HR.

You would think after three interviews, they would at least give a call back with either.

Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp (Portsmouth, VA).

Interview

Call with HR twice. Meeting with Regional Manager. It was a long process and counter offers are excepted. Tbey will make you waiting as a tactic to get you to except the first offer put on the table.

Interview Questions

• Do you mind working for a woman?   1 Answer